*** The Official Morton Vs Rangers Match Thread ***

GlasgowsBlue

Why the fuck is there never injury time in the first half, it seems the rules have changed for tv. Does my nut in.

I hope MW doesn't wait until the 60 for a sub as its needed now.

Why the fck is Waghorn taking corners, he shouId be in the box? Worst corner ever.

1 minute ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Elephant man will be laughing at half time, we've looked poor. I guess we're in front n that's all that matters on a cold Monday nite in Greenock 

Who gives a flying fuck about Stubbs?? Why would that even be important now?

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Are you kiddin? He is shite.

Ponces about on the ball then passes backwards. Never bothers to track back even when he loses the ball and has a shot like a 10 year old lassie

I've only been watching from about 20 mins onwards but Zelalem is one of our best players so far tonight IMO

2 minutes ago, El-Hadji Spit RFC said:

Elephant man will be laughing at half time, we've looked poor. I guess we're in front n that's all that matters on a cold Monday nite in Greenock 

Aye he was two points behind before kick off and as it's stands he's five behind so you're right he'll be pissing himself.

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

This. I'm spending half of my life scrolling down fucking pages, get it fixed Admin ffs

You press the blue circle or blue star at the left hand side on the thread you want to view and it takes you right to the last post you read! 

1 minute ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

DThis is an absolute terrible game of football. Zelalem is terrible yet again, doubt he will ever make it at Arsenal, the problem is who do we bring on. We definetly need one or two signings this Window, as we lack serious strength in depth.

Don't think he's terrible but by fuck he slows us down everytime he plays!