What's up with the site?

RFC55

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the account settings it says you can change your display name when you get to 5000 posts. Can anyone with 5K posts confirm if this feature works? i suspect it won't, or there will be mayhem when we all change our name to Hoosier Ranger.

13 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

The multiquote and smiley things are on mobile now. If it's an up to date Samsung it should be fine. What browser are you using on your phone? Try stock internet rather than chrome or Firefox as it's fine for me.

It is the S6 mate and I only use chrome on it. I am not getting the option to change to a mobile skin like I used to. I use mobile on PC as well and cannot get this back. I will try the standard browser but I do not like it. I basically hate change. This is causing my OCD all sorts of issues today

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

It is the S6 mate and I only use chrome on it. I am not getting the option to change to a mobile skin like I used to. I use mobile on PC as well and cannot get this back. I will try the standard browser but I do not like it. I basically hate change. This is causing my OCD all sorts of issues today

It looks as though it automatically renders based upon your devices screen size, but Chrome can sometimes default things to desktop somehow.

Try your phone's basic internet browser and see if that works. It should I think.

2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

It looks as though it automatically renders based upon your devices screen size, but Chrome can sometimes default things to desktop somehow.

Try your phone's basic internet browser and see if that works. It should I think.

Nah still no RM mobile. I basically want it to look exactly like it did yesterday but I think that is impossible. There are 2 different themes available Default is slightly more basic than Rangers Media (default). But neither are what I want. They need a totally basic skin as well like the old RM mobile. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Nah still no RM mobile. I basically want it to look exactly like it did yesterday but I think that is impossible. There are 2 different themes available Default is slightly more basic than Rangers Media (default). But neither are what I want. They need a totally basic skin as well like the old RM mobile. 

Ah ok, I think the old RM mobile is dead, at least for now. The mobile version on the 'default' skin is quite clean but not as basic as the old one, which is what I used too. Good luck with the old ocd today :lw:

Sorry I fucked up the emoticon thing there!