Billy King - Welcome to The Rangers

eskbankloyal

He's definitely a good player. One who will do well with the type of football we play. 

I hope we have an option to buy him if he does well however. People getting upset should just think about the Jason Holt deal. Plus, King has experience of this league and playing (and scoring) against Hibs!

22 minutes ago, The Monk said:

We`ve got his brother in the u20s as well iirc. 

Apparently we are paying his full wages also, may be wrong but I think it`s probably going to be with an arrangement for a potential permanent move.

correct, Ross King and his other brother plays for Swamsea

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thought we weren't doing short term fixes anymore

That's what is strange about this.

It seems the O'hal deal is dead so we needed to bring in someone to cover until the end of the season.

Maybe we just didn't have the money or didn't want to pay what they were asking....who knows!

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

The lad should get the same chance as all the others, where he has come from is irrelevant. if MW sees something in him, then as far as I'm concerned he deserves our support.

I agree, give the boy a chance. Only costing wages and if he's pish we send him back to Hearts.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Thought we weren't doing short term fixes anymore

Every chance this is either a loan before a permanent deal for King or a loan till we can get O'Halloran or someone else that we can't get just now. Would be nowt wrong with that.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Its uninspiring (apart from the name). Not so much the player, by why, when MW has clearly stated the other week that there is no point just signing for this season, have we signed 2 players on loan for er....the rest of the season?

My guess is that the MOH deal isn't happening. But it's just a guess. Unless anyone can confirm with Kenny Miller's neighbour

Just now, The Godfather said:

That's what is strange about this.

It seems the O'hal deal is dead so we needed to bring in someone to cover until the end of the season.

Maybe we just didn't have the money or didn't want to pay what they were asking....who knows!

Surely you're not saying the club hasnt the transfer funds

You're for it now on here :lol:

Posted Today, 15:25

WTF, I assumed this was a bad joke by some daft h** who thought they'd sell lots of 'King Billy' t-shirts. http://www.dailyreco...aJlJjRbk5SJA.97

Surely someone on the wind up?

Posted Today, 15:25

If true then neilson and levein have lost the %%%%%%%%%ing plot

Posted Today, 15:26

WTF? 

Posted Today, 15:27

I don't like this news. 

Posted Today, 15:29

Big mistake, IMO. Massive fan of the lad and for me he offers more output than Nicholson. Not sure why we'd loan him out either, doesn't make much sense to me. 

Posted Today, 15:30

Ffs do not like this at all 

Posted Today, 15:30

This must be a wind up. 

Posted Today, 15:33

Baffling.

Posted Today, 15:36

Unless we sign a few cracking players this is a terrible decision and we would need more than Souttar to make up for letting King go.

Posted Today, 15:39

I wouldn't give sevco the steam off my **** yet alone one if our better players. Will reserve my anger until I see the reasons though. 

Posted Today, 15:42

This is bollocks.  The boy is a big talent.

Posted Today, 15:48

What the actual ****?????

Posted Today, 15:51

Disgraceful decision this will come back to haunt us. certainly hope we have not been offered shite like nicky law or clark as part of this deal

Posted Today, 15:54

Well that has left me totally baffled , hope we don,t pick up any more injuries or suspensions.

Posted Today, 16:02

Bullshit decision. 

Posted Today, 16:03

Strange one, would appear to leave us short for Saturday, whatever the merits, with walker a few weeks away and Sam missing the last two games, the timing if not the actual loan itself is baffling.