The Division BETA

BridgeIsBlue

7 minutes ago, Sket said:

We can only get to wave 4 normally,we have absolutely no co-ordination as a team.

The game is a bit of a cluster fuck of glitches and game breaking mechanics but I'm still having fun with it just now tbh.

Easiest thing to do is to run to the middle of the room and camp under the bridges.. very little cover though - so if anything comes down it needs to die straight away! On the upside you get plenty of protection from the drones, turrets, missiles and snipers. Having the pulse comes in handy for spotting and the support station is a god send down there!

We didn't even bother trying to disable both turrets.. we just ran as a group to the one on the left and co-ordinated usage of Survivor Link to get back.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The incursion is a bastard been to level 8 but watched a lad on twitch and his team do it in 20mins on challenging.

They split up up 2 either side on each of the platforms and used no glitches or shit and made it look easy but he said the key is having a team all with mics to communicate as you have to hit the switches either side at the same time to allow the explosives player in to the vehicle.

Ive spent fucking hours at it and will again tonight after a few hours in DZ doing the drops as they are good but fuckers go rogue all the time to take yer stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive not played it in about a week since maxing out and finishing the main missions. Started going into dark zone but need other folk in there with you and Ive got no pals :lol: I just dont know if I see myself grinding it out but part of me wants to just because I keep getting owned in the Dark Zone :lol:

On 05/05/2016 at 6:02 PM, Liam_RFC said:

Anyone still play this ? 

Yeah but getting a bit boring I have maxed all my gear and cannot get the drops to complete kit sets. If your getting bored with it just go DZ with few mates and go rogue thats what we are doing or Falcon on challenging is a good game but you need to be prepared with everyone having the correct kit ect. 

7 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Yeah but getting a bit boring I have maxed all my gear and cannot get the drops to complete kit sets. If your getting bored with it just go DZ with few mates and go rogue thats what we are doing or Falcon on challenging is a good game but you need to be prepared with everyone having the correct kit ect. 

That falcon lost is mental haha never played with people a know before always randoms and only got to 4 then destroyed 

FL is nigh on impossible if you aren't geared to the max I don't even play it anymore. Sitting for 2 or 3 hours getting continually wasted with nothing to show for it is fucking mind numbing.

Barely played at all over the last 2 weeks,put it on last night and done one of the daily missions then turned it off again.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 14 July 2016 at 9:36 PM, FlippinEck said:

Yer, I really liked it but I just havent touched it in weeks now.

I'm exactly the same. Played it constant up until weekend of the Champions League final and haven't played it since. The idea of shooting sponging enemies all day or night really puts me off putting it back on.

Think I'll trade it in.

• 8 months later...
44 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Supposedly they have sorted all the main issues and is now very good so updating and seeing how it goes.

Are folk still playing it though? Considering wildlands is out?

15 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

Are folk still playing it though? Considering wildlands is out?

I played with a group and are all back on. Just updated it there I really hope its better as the actual graphics are class. I think we are going to grind the Dark Zone tomorrow as its been expanded plus they have sorted the hackers out so be interesting.

If your on PC and fancy it let me know there will be 3 of us on tomorrow putting a session in.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

I played with a group and are all back on. Just updated it there I really hope its better as the actual graphics are class. I think we are going to grind the Dark Zone tomorrow as its been expanded plus they have sorted the hackers out so be interesting.

If your on PC and fancy it let me know there will be 3 of us on tomorrow putting a session in.

Ah nah im on the xbox mate otherwise I would have jumped on!

Just now, FlippinEck said:

Ah nah im on the xbox mate otherwise I would have jumped on!

If you have It do the updates and go for a wander see what you think.

I have a mate who is xbox Division player it is all he plays and would help no probs to get you geared up he only had 3 items or some shit to get the last I spoke to him. 

7 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

If you have It do the updates and go for a wander see what you think.

I have a mate who is xbox Division player it is all he plays and would help no probs to get you geared up he only had 3 items or some shit to get the last I spoke to him. 

Aye, I might give it a bash. I went back to it a few weeks back when my mate got it but he never stuck with it. He gets new games every bloody week and never sticks to any of them :lol:  Im tempted to go back on though, I nearly bought the expansion last time just to give me more stuff to do.