Welcome to Rangers, Michael O'Halloran

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

They have no idea what they are doing.

Just signed that boy from Denmark when they already have about four centre halves, including two who cost them close to a combined 7 million.

They are about to let one hothead striker who they went after for months before spending about 1.5 million on leave and replace him with another striker who is free to leave his current club for threatening journalists.

Plus there's Carlton Cole.

When MW goes after a player you can see exactly why he wants them and what they might offer to the squad, but with them it looks like they are throwing things at the wall in the hope something will stick :lol:

Not to mention Scott Allan, who again, you could see what he would have offered us at the time but they were already overloaded with midfielders and seemingly signed him for the sake of it.

Some of the clips of his attacking play are excellent, picking up the ball in the left, right or central channels and direct running at the defence with pace. His close control looks good too. Defenders hate playing against people with pace like his. 

I like the interchangeability of our front three. Everyone can play right across the front, with some perfectly happy dropping into a number 10 role too. Hopefully will improve us in the final third a lot. 

1 minute ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

Where I show caution is that Pirate Pete isn't a mug. He's not been pissing his money away for the last 4-5 years, he'll have downsized accordingly and managed the decline so it doesn't hurt him. Now that we're rising he'll aim to do enough to hold us off to avoid a major backlash. It's easy to imagine him getting rid of Discount Delia and giving a transfer kitty to the credible appointment to see them into Europe (transfer kitty back) and fend us off for 6IAR.

Stubbs with money to spend in a transfer window :lol: 

Comedy gold.

Just now, Creampuff said:

Nah, Warbs says that's us.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nope,he says that's it for us.

Cheers. More than happy with this signing. The pace and power we have in our ranks just now is fantastic to see. We have lacked pace for years. Think him getting a 4 year deal tells you how highly the backroom staff rate him. If he is good enough for them then he is good enough for me 

Well done to all involved in this one, and welcome to The Club MOH.

The build up to entering the final push before the Premiership has begun now, and we look pretty good so far.

Still I would have liked a proven striker this window, but if MOH proves to be the assist to supply our current upfront forward players then I will be happy with that.

:uk:  

2 minutes ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

You think Stubbs is the next manager of them? I see them going for Paul Lambert or something, I think the fans and team would not be impressed by Stubbs.

Think Lambert is likely out of their reach financially, English Championship wages and compensation etc.  I think it will be Stubbs or maybe even McInnes, cheap options, same as Deila.