Kilmarnock fans - we know where their loyalties lie

JWAC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be disappointed if they didn't try to wind us up, it's an integral part of what makes football a life-long passion for most of us.  Nothing like humping your rivals then lording it over them at work for a wee while, all it does is indicate that they consider a "backs to the wall" 0-0 against us to be a success.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

At a guess, I'd say all of these clubs (plus any of the ones who are listed under "other" (less than 5 charged)

image.png

Doesn't answer the question though. The fact that Rangers fans have the highest number, in a lower league, suggests to me that we are the target as opposed to the teams in the 'premier league', who should have the most exposure. Show me a case of another teams fan being jailed for saying/singing the wrong song/word and I'll review my opinion. As for that table, I could knock one up in word and post it, so not convinced by that stuff.

4 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Doesn't answer the question though. The fact that Rangers fans have the highest number, in a lower league, suggests to me that we are the target as opposed to the teams in the 'premier league', who should have the most exposure. Show me a case of another teams fan being jailed for saying/singing the wrong song/word and I'll review my opinion. As for that table, I could knock one up in word and post it, so not convinced by that stuff.

Could you also post it on the Scottish a Government's website?

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0045/00452585.pdf

What difference does the league make? Should police only arrest folk at high profile games while letting fans of wee clubs away with anything?

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Could you also post it on the Scottish a Government's website?

http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0045/00452585.pdf

What difference does the league make? Should police only arrest folk at high profile games while letting fans of wee clubs away with anything?

Government websites only tell you the shite they want you to know. I have zero interest in them.

And no, the police shouldn't only arrest folk at higher profile games. It should be the same right across the board. However, there seems to be a clear bias in that department, even by your own stats.

I remember back in the day when Scotland ranked highest in the "Fair Play" thing. That will never happen again!

8 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Government websites only tell you the shite they want you to know. I have zero interest in them.

And no, the police shouldn't only arrest folk at higher profile games. It should be the same right across the board. However, there seems to be a clear bias in that department, even by your own stats.

I remember back in the day when Scotland ranked highest in the "Fair Play" thing. That will never happen again!

Wheres the "clear bias" Proportionally a Falkirk fan has more chance of being charged than a Rangers fan...

2 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

After the game finished they're all singing "there's only one team in glasgow".

Even as a poor wind up you'd think they themselves would be embarrassed singing that, it seems they're best friends with the scum from the east

They could have just been friendly and were honouring us - there is only one team in Glasgow!

15 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Fair Play? The thing that's calculated on yellow and red cards? Uhmmm...ok.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fair Play? The thing that's calculated on yellow and red cards? Uhmmm...ok.

So, scottish refs are not biased then? Is that what you're saying? I know they are shite, but they clearly weren't fair in recent games we have played.

Would you consider that 'Fair Play'? Current refs are killing scottish football and recent decisions that have went against us have been a fucking joke. Is that worthy of a 'Fair Play' honour? I'm guessing you will find a reason to say yes :belm:

3 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

After the game finished they're all

2 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

Suppose you've plenty time to do that seeing you weren't at the game :D

"there's only one team in glasgow".

Even as a poor wind up you'd think they themselves would be embarrassed singing that, it seems they're best friends with the scum from the east

That's Partick thistle for ya 

3 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

So, scottish refs are not biased then? Is that what you're saying? I know they are shite, but they clearly weren't fair in recent games we have played.

Would you consider that 'Fair Play'? Current refs are killing scottish football and recent decisions that have went against us have been a fucking joke. Is that worthy of a 'Fair Play' honour? I'm guessing you will find a reason to say yes :belm:

You've clearly no idea what the fair play award is. It's awarded solely based on disciplinary record. 

27 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Whilst I would concur  that the refereeing in Scotland is not great, to blame the malaise in Scottish football on the refs is ludicrous.  We have failed miserably to qualify for a major tournament since the inception of the SPL system.  Christ almighty we not even qualify for the Euros.  We are a backwater in football terms and the situation was exacerbated by the rush to kill off The Rangers.  Hardly the fault of the match officials.

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've clearly no idea what the fair play award is. It's awarded solely based on disciplinary record. 

I know what the Fair Play award is. When shite scottish refs send off players for raising their fist when a goal is scored is not going to help matters. All they are doing is damaging the reputation of football in a country where everyone already knows is shit. It's the only time I've ever been able to use the phrase 'Onwards and Downwards'. The powers that be are killing the game off slowly, but surely. It's fucking pathetic!

3 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

After the game finished they're all singing "there's only one team in glasgow".

They sang some shite at the end and throughout the game their inferiority complex was there for all to see.

As i was waiting in traffic in PRW i was heckling a few that went past they seemed to have lost their voice.

12 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Whilst I would concur  that the refereeing in Scotland is not great, to blame the malaise in Scottish football on the refs is ludicrous.  We have failed miserably to qualify for a major tournament since the inception of the SPL system.  Christ almighty we not even qualify for the Euros.  We are a backwater in football terms and the situation was exacerbated by the rush to kill off The Rangers.  Hardly the fault of the match officials.

I'm not blaming it on the refs. I'm just pointing out how fucking crap they are at their jobs. We might fail to qualify for stuff, but considering where we are at this moment in time, I can handle that. As long as we are making progress, then I'm happy. We're aiming for the top and that is where we shall be in the end.