• Perth_Campsie_Ger

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Babn and PB visiting Chewwit in the jail 

Got 3 of these Probably be in bed by 11 tbh

Posted Images

On 28/11/2020 at 21:32, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I do like that fireplace set up.

Got it done last month mate, had one in my old gaff and would've missed it big time.

Ended up bevying till 9 yesterday morning. Surprisingly fresh the day in work, a was bedded for 8 last night right enough.

22 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

No golden can for me 🙄

IMG_20201130_202405.jpg

IMG_20201130_213536.jpg

She got me the calendar.  Opened it when I got in from work, can of Punk.  Booooooo.  Could at least been a bit imaginative. Just left it until Friday, cba bevvying with work the next day.

14 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

She got me the calendar.  Opened it when I got in from work, can of Punk.  Booooooo.  Could at least been a bit imaginative. Just left it until Friday, cba bevvying with work the next day.

Half me wants to chance my luck with the golden can using my agm voucher but the other half doesn't fancy a shit load of punk 🤣 you tried the double or nothing? It was free. I really like it.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Half me wants to chance my luck with the golden can using my agm voucher but the other half doesn't fancy a shit load of punk 🤣 you tried the double or nothing? It was free. I really like it.

Got the email out last month but it was sold out as soon as I went online.  Seemingly back out this month so hopefully get it then.  Got 2 AGM tickets to use up too.  She said the other night that a few of the golden cans have been claimed.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Got the email out last month but it was sold out as soon as I went online.  Seemingly back out this month so hopefully get it then.  Got 2 AGM tickets to use up too.  She said the other night that a few of the golden cans have been claimed.

Aye I have 2 but you can only use one per order. So much for zero Carbon 🤣 yea seen a couple had been claimed. Loads of boxes tampered with too

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Aye I have 2 but you can only use one per order. So much for zero Carbon 🤣 yea seen a couple had been claimed. Loads of boxes tampered with too

Aye carbon neutral and they ship my beers up from 2 depots down south when the brewery is at the end of the road. :lol: