NARSA Convention 2017

IainB

Just now, Dunny_01 said:

For an extra £100 ull need about £4000 for 2 weeks. im here right now and its nutz! plus ull get the full sellik convention ur second week!

Im taking at least 3.

Magic,im a pure fenian anyway. Happy days.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 26/01/2017 at 8:22 AM, FlippinEck said:

Seriously considering this now then LA after it!

LA 31/2hrs doon road is totally amazin

beverly hills santa monica and hollywood all minutes from each other and drive up or down from vegas thru desert is amazin

Just now, Dunny_01 said:

LA 31/2hrs doon road is totally amazin

beverly hills santa monica and hollywood all minutes from each other and drive up or down from vegas thru desert is amazin

Yer, I went to LA before which is why I want to go back! If Narsa is sold out looks like it wasnt meant to be. Still havent started my new job yet anyway so chances are I wouldn't have had the money to do both anyway. Looks like it might just be a trip to LA on its own instead.

I'm gonna be out there from the 25th of May until the 8th of June...it's my annual 2 weeks over there! :lol: I do budget approx $300 per day and try to pace myself gambling wise...although that doesn't really happen!

Me and my bro missed out on tickets for this as we were hoping single day ones would go on sale since we've got a mates wedding to go to during it! Obviously never came to pass but we'll be out and about during the time of the convention so will be great to see the supporters pile in to Vegas ??

We've been comped the new rooms in Ballys this year so staying down there rather than the Linq which we've stayed at the last 3 visits.

2 hours ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

I'm gonna be out there from the 25th of May until the 7th of June...it's my annual 2 weeks over there! :lol: I do budget approx $300 per day and try to pace myself gambling wise...although that doesn't really happen!

Me and my bro missed out on tickets for this as we were hoping single day ones would go on sale since we've got a mates wedding to go to during it! Obviously never came to pass but we'll be out and about during the time of the convention so will be great to see the supporters pile in to Vegas ??

We've been comped the new rooms in Ballys this year so staying down there rather than the Linq which we've stayed at the last 3 visits.

Where you flying from? That's when we fly out,direct from Glasgow.