• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Sket said:

Aye mate. 10.05 am flight.

Excellent mate ?? although I will admit my last Thomas Cook flight over to Vegas was a disaster...we ended up getting some Portuguese Plane and Crew to get us over in the end :lol: £320 back for the delay though! 

To be fair that was when they just started the route, they've definitely got their game together now! 

35 minutes ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Excellent mate ?? although I will admit my last Thomas Cook flight over to Vegas was a disaster...we ended up getting some Portuguese Plane and Crew to get us over in the end :lol: £320 back for the delay though! 

To be fair that was when they just started the route, they've definitely got their game together now! 

Will make no odds to me i'll be fucking blazing :dance:

• 2 weeks later...

Convention has been moved to Planet Hollywood as the Flamingo has renovation work taking place at that time. Anyone who booked rooms in the Flamingo with the NARSA code are having their reservations transferred to Planet Hollywood.

Just now, Sket said:

Convention has been moved to Planet Hollywood as the Flamingo has renovation work taking place at that time. Anyone who booked rooms in the Flamingo with the NARSA code are having their reservations transferred to Planet Hollywood.

FFS yer kidding 

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I never booked through NARSA..

what a fucking joke.

Same we are through Thomas cook. Shambles. What you doing to do now mate? Think L is going to speak to Thomas cook this week see if we can change 

Cheers for posting sket

Suppose it might be shite for folk that were wanting to stay in the same venue as the convention but personally I'm no fussed. PH is at most a 10 minute walk down the strip so its no as if it's a pure trek away. 

I'll keep my eye on that page and let yous know anything else that comes up.