Help needed

GrangemouthRSC

Anyone have a contact at the club for some signed memorabilia?

I think the contact is Jim Hannah but not sure.

A young lad I know (not even a teenager) has been diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma and will need about 5 months of chemo

He is a good boxer, bluenose and bandsman.

Just looking to see if can sort out something from the club

Thanks in advance  #TeamWelsh

teamwelsh.png

28 minutes ago, GrangemouthRSC said:

A young lad I know (not even a teenager) has been diagnosed with non hodgkins lymphoma and will need about 5 months of chemo

teamwelsh.png

Would try contacting the club directly either by email or by fax or through the contact page on the club website.  How about using social meia or drop a note to the DAILY courageous.  A cause like this deserves maximum publicity.

Good luck for the wee mans biggest fight so far. I hope someone can help you with a contact for the club. You should also get in touch with big Alex Morrison  the boxing manager/promoter , he is a big bluenose & does a fair bit for charity etc. He might be able to help organize some boxing memorabilia . Keep us posted with the wee mans progress.

10 hours ago, GrangemouthRSC said:

teamwelsh.png

Heartbreaking stuff ..I lost my wee sister to this 4 years ago today I hope he beats it bud 

That's so sad, I would try the Rangers charity foundation I have had dealings with them in the past regarding a friends son who was very ill and they were fantastic and sorted a lot of gifts for the boy. I also do hospitality in the chairmans club at ibrox and the staff are great at getting things signed for the guests as they take the things to the players lounge, if you can pm me I am certain I can get something for the boy. 

On 15/02/2016 at 11:54 AM, Falkirk bear said:

That's so sad, I would try the Rangers charity foundation I have had dealings with them in the past regarding a friends son who was very ill and they were fantastic and sorted a lot of gifts for the boy. I also do hospitality in the chairmans club at ibrox and the staff are great at getting things signed for the guests as they take the things to the players lounge, if you can pm me I am certain I can get something for the boy. 

This. (tu)

0141 580 8557

1 hour ago, GrangemouthRSC said:

Still no reply from club or charity foundation since I emailed them on Monday, anyone know how long a reply usually takes?

The Foundation Administrator was off Monday and Tuesday, so probably has a bit of catching up to do.  

When I phoned on Monday, the Foundation Manager sounded as if he could do with having her back there and then. :pipe: 

If you don't hear anything tomorrow, consider phoning them on Monday.  

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

The Foundation Administrator was off Monday and Tuesday, so probably has a bit of catching up to do.  

When I phoned on Monday, the Foundation Manager sounded as if he could do with having her back there and then. :pipe: 

If you don't hear anything tomorrow, consider phoning them on Monday.  

Thanks mate, its his 12th birthday next week and was hoping to sort something out.

Maybe just need to get through to the training ground

I will give them a ring on Monday though

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, GrangemouthRSC said:

Lee was invited by Andy Halliday and Jason Holt to Ibrox today as their guest of honour.

As a season ticket holder at the age of 11, I bet the wee man will be over the moon today.:7325:

Allright mate, have you got in touch with anyone yet from Rangers?? I have a good friend who is a very close friends of Jim Hannah, he would happily help out, im sure you were also on about JL when you were talking about the Boxing stuff getting signed over here. Let me know mate

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 2:36 AM, falkirkNS said:

Allright mate, have you got in touch with anyone yet from Rangers?? I have a good friend who is a very close friends of Jim Hannah, he would happily help out, im sure you were also on about JL when you were talking about the Boxing stuff getting signed over here. Let me know mate

Yep mate Jimmy sorted out boxing gear,take it you know him?

Lee was guest of honour at Ibrox on Saturday and the gaffer invited him to the training ground.

I still haven't had a reply from Rangers or the charity foundation but if I did get a signed top or that it would be raffled/auctioned to raise money for Lee.