McGinn close to Scotland call-up

Wightman84

I think it is safe to say that the Majority of Bears on here stopped giving a fuck about the Scotland Team a long long time ago...:power_of_anguish:. If they were playing in my back garden I would shut the blinds and phone the Polis to get them shifted..Tartan Trannys care about Scotland..Bears care about Rangers..

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I think it is safe to say that the Majority of Bears on here stopped giving a fuck about the Scotland Team a long long time ago...:power_of_anguish:. If they were playing in my back garden I would shut the blinds and phone the Polis to get them shifted..Tartan Trannys care about Scotland..Bears care about Rangers..

It's safe to say the poll on here a month or two ago disagrees with that...

From a personal standpoint I'm sure our players would love to represent the country, and for that reason I'd like to see them get the call up, but after Strachan pretty much saying they've no hope playing at such a low level then giving Hibs players the go ahead I'd hope they'd tell him to get to fuck if he ever came calling. Wallace should be first choice left back and Holt should be pushing for a place in such a piss poor midfield. It's obvious now the real reason why they're getting overlooked.

4 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

It's safe to say the poll on here a month or two ago disagrees with that...

There's shit loads of fans of other teams that are registered on here. They could hijack the poll no bother just like that one from Gersnet in the lead up to the general election that made the papers that said the majority of Rangers fans are SNP voters.

Anyone believing the results from any 'unofficial' poll from either here or anywhere else is a fucking idiot.

Also,fuck hibs and their shite players and fuck Scotland with their tartan trannies.

Fuck aberdeen anaw.