Petrofac initial 25,066 sold out?

hampden86

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just an ordinary user like most people but, There's no need for people to post false information OP, you clearly never purchased four tickets from the club website as St holders can purchase 2 each. That raises questions in the mind of the reader, regarding the provenance (you might be a troll instead of a real rangers fan )) and the purpose of anything you post. #a warning point offence possibly

Good grief

5th time I"ve had an ST. Paired up on the GERS website with my mate. We are known as the Gers, Teddy Bears Rangers The People whatever you like.  Some people need to get a life, get a girlfriend etc etc .................................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is there any danger of these being sold out to ST holders by this time next week?

I doubt it although with next week being pay week for a lot of people I could see a fair few shifted then, plus people going to the St. Mirren game may decide to buy theirs at the game. 

37 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is there any danger of these being sold out to ST holders by this time next week?

The chap i spoke to on the phone said there was no information on public sale and they expected  ST holders to take our allocation..he said it had been non stop since the tickets became available

21 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I doubt it although with next week being pay week for a lot of people I could see a fair few shifted then, plus people going to the St. Mirren game may decide to buy theirs at the game. 

18 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

The chap i spoke to on the phone said there was no information on public sale and they expected  ST holders to take our allocation..he said it had been non stop since the tickets became available

Cheers (tu)

On 18/02/2016 at 1:22 PM, hampden86 said:

When I use the Gers website and click on "HERE" only get the option to buy St Mirren and Raith tickets????????

Same here, the missus was on the site for over 2 hours last night and again this morning same thing. Eventually drove over and bought the tickets at the the ticket office. Not the first time the site has fucked up me ordering tickets online.