Petrofac initial 25,066 sold out?

hampden86

OP didn't buy 4 tickets unless he has 2 season tickets. I just got off the phone to get mine and the lady says 2 per season ticket and I got 2 off mine and and 2 off 1 of my boys and it was £1:80 per ticket for a handling charge ( which I don't agree with bit that's another matter) watp 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

OP didn't buy 4 tickets unless he has 2 season tickets. I just got off the phone to get mine and the lady says 2 per season ticket and I got 2 off mine and and 2 off 1 of my boys and it was £1:80 per ticket for a handling charge ( which I don't agree with bit that's another matter) watp 

If you buy online the charge is £2:00 per transaction.

ie. the charge would be £2:00 for the 4 tickets

13 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

If you buy online the charge is £2:00 per transaction.

ie. the charge would be £2:00 for the 4 tickets

I called up and bought them and she definitely said £1:80 per ticket and it came to £42:20 for everything. £20 1 adult and 3 kids at £5 and £1:80 x 4 for the handling charge per ticket. Cheaper to do it online?? I would rather call up as I'm brutal trying to order online, but that's how much it was for me anyway. 

On Friday, February 19, 2016 at 0:54 PM, TonyRice1872 said:

I'm just an ordinary user like most people but, There's no need for people to post false information OP, you clearly never purchased four tickets from the club website as St holders can purchase 2 each. That raises questions in the mind of the reader, regarding the provenance (you might be a troll instead of a real rangers fan )) and the purpose of anything you post. #a warning point offence possibly

Or as it says you can buy 2 per rangers number and 2 numbers per transaction so he might have got 4 tickets 

5 minutes ago, WilliamFyfe said:

Are they only selling to season ticket holders if you go the ticket office?

When I spoke to the lady on the phone she said there was plenty and that it was only season ticket holders just now so I would think that would be the case if you went to the ticket office. Do u not have a season ticket just now? 

4 minutes ago, Fabric said:

When I spoke to the lady on the phone she said there was plenty and that it was only season ticket holders just now so I would think that would be the case if you went to the ticket office. Do u not have a season ticket just now? 

Nah I'm not a ST holder. I used to be a few years back but I work Saturdays so isn't worth having anymore sadly 

44 minutes ago, Fabric said:

I can still get 2 on my Wee boys season ticket but am no want 2 buy them then am left with them no what I mean? 

How much are adults tickets? £20 plus £2 booking fees?

Don't worry about it mate. I'll hold off. My mate reckons out local supporters club can get 2 so I'll hold out for that just now

Thanks though

1 minute ago, WilliamFyfe said:

How much are adults tickets? £20 plus £2 booking fees?

Don't worry about it mate. I'll hold off. My mate reckons out local supporters club can get 2 so I'll hold out for that just now

Thanks though

No probe mate. £20 for the ticket but I don't think u will have the £2 charge if u walk I and get them. Hope yous  get 1 but if  u don't give me a message on this and I'll get them so yous will get them either way. 

Got 4 tickets, 20 quid + 1 fee each.

Great price considering that's including postage. 

For folk worrying about not getting one there'll loads kicking about on the day. I got the 4 so me and my mates could be together but I'll have my own cccs one to punt when it arrives. Others will have their own reasons for having extra tickets, there'll be plenty other folk wi spares imo.