Petrofac initial 25,066 sold out?

hampden86

Yeah well no-one from the club has got back to me yet, I've phoned a couple of times, e-mailed and used their online contact system, my ticket better get sent to my new address their system fucked it up as I checked before I confirmed my order and it was showing my new address.  Panicking loyal here!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It wouldn't let me purchase more than 4 on one transaction, as stated on the official website max 4 tickets per transaction. 

might be because two of my season tickets are kids, really don't know, think our whole ticket system needs looking at.

13 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Yeah well no-one from the club has got back to me yet, I've phoned a couple of times, e-mailed and used their online contact system, my ticket better get sent to my new address their system fucked it up as I checked before I confirmed my order and it was showing my new address.  Panicking loyal here!

Best trying to call them or go in and collect. I've tried emailing them before and got no reply 

3 minutes ago, WilliamFyfe said:

Best trying to call them or go in and collect. I've tried emailing them before and got no reply 

Cheers, have phoned, until I get to speak to someone or a response don't know what is happening with my ticket as it might already be processed for posting.  It's also a bit difficult for me to travel through which is why I went for post.

Will wait until tomorrow when they're open again.

1 hour ago, Jadams said:

So is the initial allocation sold out?  

Non season ticket holder here trying to buy a ticket.

Not yet. The thread title is a bit misleading. It was to do with not being able to buy tickets on-line. The Op was looking in the wrong place, you need to look in the away games section.

3 hours ago, wully said:

People that bought tickets online or over the phone, have you received your match briefs yet?

I've not received mine yet but I've just had an e-mail regarding the Dundee game, the tickets are £19 plus £14 for concessions.

3 hours ago, wully said:

People that bought tickets online or over the phone, have you received your match briefs yet?

Lassie on the phone said to me that they're not sending them out through post you have to go in and collect them from the ticket office.

Heading in early on Saturday in case it's mobbed.

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Lassie on the phone said to me that they're not sending them out through post you have to go in and collect them from the ticket office.

Heading in early on Saturday in case it's mobbed.

Are you sure? 

I ticked the post box whe I bought mine

• 2 weeks later...
On 20 February 2016 at 11:34 PM, K.A.I said:

Aye there will be plenty of these going about I wouldn't worry either.

Even the day and night before we played the tarriers at Hampden last season I was getting offered tickets galore and had plenty spare.

Bet you wish you hadn't said that now mate :lol: