*****QOTS v Rangers Official match thread*****

Blackandra

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

That was dreadful. Nobody should be happy with that display. McKay in the middle to make way for King was a disaster of a tactic.

we had plenty of possession but didn't control the game because we were lightweight in midfield.

i honestly don't know what MW was thinking with that team selection.

Far from convincing

3 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Think this puts to bed all the fuckin stupid dreams of winning cups and playing in Europe.we are what we are ,a run of the mill team who would get hit for six against any half decent team.our professionalism in the final 10 mins was a fuckin joke we could have lost 4 fuckin goals from crosses after giving away needless fouls and corners.

Fucking hell :lol:

Why is it every time a ball goes into our box it feckin panic stations yet up the other end we either hit the first man or balloon it over , Jesus wept that was tough going , but if we are being honest its been like that for weeks , still 3 points but need to do much much better.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

That was dreadful. Nobody should be happy with that display. McKay in the middle to make way for King was a disaster of a tactic.

we had plenty of possession but didn't control the game because we were lightweight in midfield.

i honestly don't know what MW was thinking with that team selection.

Spot on,to make way for that dick Clark just because he scored in midweek,he's hopeless could have put your 

life savings on him getting subbed,much better shape when he went off and McKay moved to the wing

i know its early and I will get slaughtered ,but don't see what ohallaran brings to the table except pace,he

never looks up

Thought O'Halloran had a good game, that's about it.

Think it'll be either Clark or Miller starting, then the other on at 60 mins. Miller for me should start before Clark every game unless jaded/tired.

Every time they came forward I was worried.

Still, a few home games now to get closer to the finishing line, that's the best I can say for today's performance.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Spot on,to make way for that dick Clark just because he scored in midweek,he's hopeless could have put your 

life savings on him getting subbed,much better shape when he went off and McKay moved to the wing

i know its early and I will get slaughtered ,but don't see what ohallaran brings to the table except pace,he

never looks up

Actually I think Forrester is a better player than MoH.

Just now, Ivybank said:

never looks up

:lol: doh