NFL

Clemdog

20 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Nce to see JJ get Hall of  Fame recognition    -- thought he was already there - guy coached at every level 

True. Never was a fan of the Cowboys but I do have much respect for him and what he’s achieved. 

On 13/01/2020 at 17:40, eejay the dj said:

49s V Packers promises to be a cracker next week 

The winner of Super bowl comes from this for me 

I was giving the Chiefs it tight early in Sunday's game. They are so explosive in offence I wouldn't back against them going all the way.

Probably get shut out for 10 points v the Titans now. 😝

2 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I was giving the Chiefs it tight early in Sunday's game. They are so explosive in offence I wouldn't back against them going all the way.

Probably get shut out for 10 points v the Titans now. 😝

When they went 21-0 down .I still fancied them .I was looking to put bet on .Yet after a million bets .I still can never work out the betting on these types of games .Farted around and next thing,Chiefs were in for touch down .

If that were football .I would have got great odds .If your not fast ,your last 😀

1 hour ago, delparlane said:

Mahomes is scary good. Should be an exciting SB if the 49ers also get through.

We have been slow starters but once we get going we are very good. The defence needs to have a good game to have a chance against the 49ers in the superbowl.

15 hours ago, fuckthespl said:

We have been slow starters but once we get going we are very good. The defence needs to have a good game to have a chance against the 49ers in the superbowl.

Should be a quality game. Mahomes will defo be tested by the pace of the Niners‘ D - a chess game I can’t wait to see.

Could be a cracking Super Bowl.

Mahomes is so explosive he can create big yards from anywhere, Kelce is a clutch player and the pace of Hill is fucking unreal.The big thing for me is will the 49ers defence stop the Chiefs, the rookie Bosa is playing lights out and they seem to slow down everyone.

But, if it turns into a shooting match i think Mahomes will come out on top and Andy Reid could be the key with his experience he wont panic, a bit like Bellichick destroyed Sean McVay last year.