NFL

Clemdog

7 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Well that's that over for another year.

Rams have drafted to try and give Jared Goff as many weapons as possible. Looks like they're going to try a spread offence again as well, something they failed at with Bradford 3 years ago.

Raiders draft was ok, good first 3 picks after that i'm not sure?

The QB was a strange one, the guy has a good rep so possibly a good backup.

3 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I'm really happy with our draft. Was a bit annoyed with the Connor Cook pick at first but it does make sense to be honest, a good quality backup can make a massive difference to a team plus when other teams are desperate for a QB I'm confident of a 2nd round pick or maybe even a first for him.

Love the 7th round pick as well, he was tipped to go a lot higher originally but fell due to his speed (he's a guard).

2 hours ago, Nezzyyy said:

I'm really happy with our draft. Was a bit annoyed with the Connor Cook pick at first but it does make sense to be honest, a good quality backup can make a massive difference to a team plus when other teams are desperate for a QB I'm confident of a 2nd round pick or maybe even a first for him.

Love the 7th round pick as well, he was tipped to go a lot higher originally but fell due to his speed (he's a guard).

Yeah reading a bit more on the cook pick looks like its more about being for a future trade.

8 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Makes sense when your backup is Matt McGloin to be fair. Guy won a lot of games at a good college but there's questions about his leadership.

Soon, the teams will have their OTAs (Organized Team Activities).  Here's the link to the 2016 NFL official offseason schedule.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000636092/article/key-nfl-offseason-dates-for-2016

I have been seeing this acronym cropping up on FB pertaining to the recent NFL Draft last week-  UDFA   Undrafted Free Agent.  

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Training Camps starting this week (tu)

Rams on Hard Knocks starts in about 2 weeks (tu) 

Rams-Giants in just over 12 weeks (tu) 

Missing the Hearts-Rangers game (although would struggle for a ticket) (td) 

Will Hard Knocks be shown here..??..

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

Jared Goof doesn't look like starting week 1.

Which means the number one overall pick isn't better than Case Fucking Keenum.

He isn't the sharpest tool in the box either.."Where does the sun rise..??"...Enjoyed the big centre scaring him with the "get your knuckle right in my ass" on Hard Knocks..He couldn't snap after he wound him up..I have gone right off Gurley though..Too mouthy for my tastes..One good Season and he is trash talking his team-mates..??...:disappointment:

11 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

He isn't the sharpest tool in the box either.."Where does the sun rise..??"...Enjoyed the big centre scaring him with the "get your knuckle right in my ass" on Hard Knocks..He couldn't snap after he wound him up..I have gone right off Gurley though..Too mouthy for my tastes..One good Season and he is trash talking his team-mates..??...:disappointment:

Misspelled Goff as Goof and it looks like I've tried to create my own Dumbert :anguish:

Cal is one of the Top 5 Colleges in America and he didn't even know that :lol:

Trash talking happens all the time in Training Camp, not like there's any other team to wind up so you do it to your own defense/offense. The trash talk in this series has been nowhere near as bad as the others I've seen.

Gurley is still the man.