NFL

Clemdog

Really feels like a wide-open season this year. Could maybe pick out 28 teams with a chance of have a winning season (double-figured).

I am Seahawks, can see us getting playoffs but our Defence is getting weaker by the week at the moment so going to be relying heavy on the Offence  to really go at teams - I think we will have a fair few shoot-outs this year!

Watched the Panthers All or Nothing Season - can't help but like Cam Newton, bit eccentric but came across as a really good guy.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve forgotten what all this optimism stuff is or  feels like as I’m a Redskins fan.🥺

But then my baseball team ( the Astros ) were pretty crap too, but came good the last few years as well as winning the World Series in 2017. So some hope for the Skins yet, maybe, well maybe not.😜

On 25/08/2019 at 08:04, KBOO72 said:

Holy shit. Andrew luck retires from the NFL at age 29. 

There goes my pre season prediction!

Fair play to him though, despite being fed up it must have been extremely tough to walk away and not say I'll have another go.

On 21/08/2019 at 15:58, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

I’ve forgotten what all this optimism stuff is or  feels like as I’m a Redskins fan.🥺

But then my baseball team ( the Astros ) were pretty crap too, but came good the last few years as well as winning the World Series in 2017. So some hope for the Skins yet, maybe, well maybe not.😜

I like the Redskins myself, since the early 80's when the won the Super Bowl,.   Fell away from it for years  and been getting back into it the past couple  of seasons  as sky and the camera angles now is amazing., well better than the old channel 4👍🏻, I thought the redskins would make the play offs last season then they just died a depth.

And the NFL winter hats are brilliant also £25