NFL

Clemdog

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Are my team finally good?

I chose them years ago and they've done nothing in the 7 or 8 years since :lol:

They’re (unfortunately for us) very good this year - undefeated so far. I think they have all the elements to go deep into the playoffs, if not to the SB itself.

Oops - think they have actually lost once, but they seem to be getting stronger with each passing week. Good for you, not so good if you follow the snakebit Rams as I do. 😄

2 hours ago, delparlane said:

They’re (unfortunately for us) very good this year - undefeated so far. I think they have all the elements to go deep into the playoffs, if not to the SB itself.

Oops - think they have actually lost once, but they seem to be getting stronger with each passing week. Good for you, not so good if you follow the snakebit Rams as I do. 😄

Will have to start paying more attention to them again if this is the case 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Will have to start paying more attention to them again if this is the case 

You definitely should m8. Turns out I was right the first time - they are undefeated so far. Could Garoppolo end up facing his old mentor in the next SB? Pats are also undefeated to this point. That would be an interesting matchup to see (though may God save us all from yet another NE SB appearance...).

• 2 weeks later...

I had a decent night at the Fantasy football game. Still waiting on the Steelers defence points tonight v my own Dolphins. Sentiment goes out the window when there is cash to be won. 8 of us in the League I'm sitting 3rd and it was £20 each winner takes all. 

Screenshot_20191028_131135_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191028_131634_com.android.chrome.jpg

Decent game on TNF. Body clock is shot to fuck, just got back from 2 month trip in the states. Caught 2 Indiana colts games and Tennessee Titans game vs the bucs on Sunday as well as a pacers game and the usyk fight in Chicago.

colts stadium was impressive still not as good as the AT&T stadium though.

15A13991-16D5-4A91-ACAF-6894921791F3.jpeg

7B5D34AC-EE85-46E0-9333-8E90D352C131.jpeg

On 01/11/2019 at 01:00, jackunion said:

Decent game on TNF. Body clock is shot to fuck, just got back from 2 month trip in the states. Caught 2 Indiana colts games and Tennessee Titans game vs the bucs on Sunday as well as a pacers game and the usyk fight in Chicago.

colts stadium was impressive still not as good as the AT&T stadium though.

15A13991-16D5-4A91-ACAF-6894921791F3.jpeg

7B5D34AC-EE85-46E0-9333-8E90D352C131.jpeg

Colts stadium looks impressive but I still hate indoor venues and artificial turf.  Game should be played outside on grass (grouses the old school zillion-year-old dinosaur fart.).

On 02/11/2019 at 14:24, delparlane said:

Colts stadium looks impressive but I still hate indoor venues and artificial turf.  Game should be played outside on grass (grouses the old school zillion-year-old dinosaur fart.).

Id tend to agree that the old school venues should be kept. But can’t help get lost in the scale and design of these new indoor stadiums. Have you been to any ? 

The colts stadium from the outside doesn’t look like much compared to what it’s like inside. 

id like to visit lambeau field. Heinz field was impressive for an outside stadium. 

12 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Id tend to agree that the old school venues should be kept. But can’t help get lost in the scale and design of these new indoor stadiums. Have you been to any ? 

The colts stadium from the outside doesn’t look like much compared to what it’s like inside. 

id like to visit lambeau field. Heinz field was impressive for an outside stadium. 

How was it as a spectacle watching the NFL live at a game?  I did it years ago with some mates and was never so bored. We all left after 1st quarter. To me it’s a game made for tv as you see so much more.