NFL

Clemdog

Gostkowski is a fucking joke as per usual and the Falcons bottle it again :lol:

Few great endings to some games there - Browns coming back and winning with 11 seconds to go, Steelers via Gostkowski miss, and the lions win by the extra point at the death. 

Hopefully the Patriots find their feet a bit again and get back to winning ways next.

Cam has looked really shite since the Seattle loss. Pats about to lose 3 in a row for the first time like 18 years?

Missing Brady is an understatement. His ball protection was second to none. Also he's currently throwing fucking bombs against the Raiders as well. Wouldn't actually surprise me to see Bill bench Cam second half at this rate. 

Blimey! After scoring a fumble touchdown, the Dolphins force the Rams to go three-and-out.

And Jakeem Grant catches the punt before charging towards the right sideline, jinking inside a couple of would-be tacklers and taking it all the way to the house for the season's first punt return touchdown - 88 yards.

Miami have scored touchdowns on all three phases of the game today and it's not even half-time.

Go Dolphins...

5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Blimey! After scoring a fumble touchdown, the Dolphins force the Rams to go three-and-out.

And Jakeem Grant catches the punt before charging towards the right sideline, jinking inside a couple of would-be tacklers and taking it all the way to the house for the season's first punt return touchdown - 88 yards.

Miami have scored touchdowns on all three phases of the game today and it's not even half-time.

Go Dolphins...

Fucking horrible display once again by Robert Louis Stevenson poster-boy Jared Goof. Hyde this week, Jekyll the previous - you never know what you’ll get week to week with him, but come season’s end the result is always disappointment.

9 hours ago, delparlane said:

Fucking horrible display once again by Robert Louis Stevenson poster-boy Jared Goof. Hyde this week, Jekyll the previous - you never know what you’ll get week to week with him, but come season’s end the result is always disappointment.

Dont tbink you blame Goff for the 89 yard punt return though mate. 

Im quietly excited by the progress of the Dolphins. Good young team. 

On 02/11/2020 at 04:37, TEFTONG said:

Dont tbink you blame Goff for the 89 yard punt return though mate. 

Im quietly excited by the progress of the Dolphins. Good young team. 

True m8. At least out D showed up to play, but the O and Special Teams were a disgrace. I had a healthy respect for Miami prior to this game and felt it could be a banana peel for us, so I can’t say I’m that shocked - just very disappointed ‘cause I know we’re much better than that. 

‘Phins looking good though - a different winner in the AFC East would be a breath of fresh air. Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...