NFL

Clemdog

On 13/12/2020 at 21:00, TEFTONG said:

My Dolphins are giving the Chiefs a hell of a game. Proud of the effort. Injuries to WR x2 and the TE also just went off. 

I only managed to watch the highlights. Mahomes had a nightmare in the 1st and 4th quarters, with several sacks and gifting interceptions. Despite this we managed to get over the line. Kelce is a beast.

8 minutes ago, fuckthespl said:

I only managed to watch the highlights. Mahomes had a nightmare in the 1st and 4th quarters, with several sacks and gifting interceptions. Despite this we managed to get over the line. Kelce is a beast.

The Chiefs are a hell of a good team. Love watching them. 

Ive been a fan of the Dolphins since about 81 or 82 and just pleased to see them coming out of some truly woefully poor years. 

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The Chiefs are a hell of a good team. Love watching them. 

Ive been a fan of the Dolphins since about 81 or 82 and just pleased to see them coming out of some truly woefully poor years. 

Two of my friends are into the NFL (one a Bears fan and  the other is a Redskins Washington fan). I casually got into it through them and had picked the Chiefs as the team to follow about 3 years ago roughly so i got lucky that they have kicked on since then so it has been good to watch.

22 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Dolphins v Patriots @cstamomusa

Seems the start has been red rotten....

To be honest never expected much from the Pats this year. As well as Brady they lost several other players to other teams, on top of that about a third of players that sat out due to covid were Patriot players. Add injuries to the like of Edelman it all looked bad.  Time to re-build, Newton has been too inconsistent. 

8 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

To be honest never expected much from the Pats this year. As well as Brady they lost several other players to other teams, on top of that about a third of players that sat out due to covid were Patriot players. Add injuries to the like of Edelman it all looked bad.  Time to re-build, Newton has been too inconsistent. 

No excuses. The Fins gave them a free lesson. 😜

Plus to be fair the dynasty couldn't last forever. 

Old Bill looks fed up more than usual tbh. 

Its a very annoying situation that my Dolphins find themselves in as regards the play offs. 

Having to go and beat a very much in form Buffalo. 

Whilst the NFC East get a team without a winning record into the play offs. 

Mind you I'm happy and delighted with the progress made since the reset and some of the trick plays v Vegas were a joy to watch. 

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Its a very annoying situation that my Dolphins find themselves in as regards the play offs. 

Having to go and beat a very much in form Buffalo. 

Whilst the NFC East get a team without a winning record into the play offs. 

Mind you I'm happy and delighted with the progress made since the reset and some of the trick plays v Vegas were a joy to watch. 

How the Giants can progress is outrageous :lol: 

NFC East is a joke.

Edit - I say that as an avid Giants fan.

3 hours ago, the goal machine said:

The 6-10 Giants making the playoffs would be unbelievable :lol: Was ready for leathering Gallman after that fumble there.

2 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

"Yasss..."

"You're fucking joking me" 

:lol: :lol: 

Fuck me I was screaming at him 😂

FLY EAGLES FLY 

Us going to the playoffs with a 6-10 record would be akin to having 0 shots on target against Celtic and winning 👀

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Fuck me I was screaming at him 😂

FLY EAGLES FLY 

Us going to the playoffs with a 6-10 record would be akin to having 0 shots on target against Celtic and winning 👀

Supporting the Eagles for tonight genuinely feels like supporting the tarriers :lol: Fuck it, the 6-10 Giants upsetting Brady in the play offs is written in the stars.