NFL

Clemdog

Divisional Weekend (QF for non NFL 🏈)

Some quality match ups

big favourites v underdogs

QB Super Bowl Goat v QB TD Goat

Team ❄️ v Team ☀️ 

Potential MVP v Last year MVP

I fancy Chiefs, Saints, Packers and Ravens but would not be surprised if it went entirely opposite.

Gamepass Loyal 🏈🇬🇧

E2F27BA6-85E1-4E49-8F5A-347DED7F0F09.png

1 hour ago, ayro said:

Thought the Rams played decent, Packers are just a better team.

Dont know if it was the injury sustained last week but Donald was mauled by the OL.

Rib cartilage tear from last week definitely affected his play, but I thought the other 10 guys on that supposed #1-ranked Defence (good joke there) would step up to help out. They didn't. This team is so annoying/frustrating - they always choke when the stakes are high. I thought they'd lose, but thought they'd give it their best shot. Nope. They only showed up for less than half the game. At least Cam Akers tried and Goff was functional (high praise for him). 

Ah, well.

8 hours ago, delparlane said:

Rib cartilage tear from last week definitely affected his play, but I thought the other 10 guys on that supposed #1-ranked Defence (good joke there) would step up to help out. They didn't. This team is so annoying/frustrating - they always choke when the stakes are high. I thought they'd lose, but thought they'd give it their best shot. Nope. They only showed up for less than half the game. At least Cam Akers tried and Goff was functional (high praise for him). 

Ah, well.

Thought they missed Kupp to open up PA on offence to help Goff.

I agree partly on the defence that they should have stepped up but Rodgers and the GB OC called a near perfect game.

8 hours ago, ayro said:

Big win just watched the game pass highlights, well played the Bills defence.

Containing the Ravens running game and Jackson in particular was key to any success Buffalo were going to have.

I'm only an hour away from Buffalo so it's about time the team had a wee bit of success.:thumbup:

All they can do is wait and see how the Browns make out against this Kansas team although Kansas should win and that would set up a great game next weekend in Kansas.

2 hours ago, Canabear said:

Containing the Ravens running game and Jackson in particular was key to any success Buffalo were going to have.

I'm only an hour away from Buffalo so it's about time the team had a wee bit of success.:thumbup:

All they can do is wait and see how the Browns make out against this Kansas team although Kansas should win and that would set up a great game next weekend in Kansas.

Thought Cleveland hard done to on the touchback as definite helmet foul.

But Mahomes, Hill, Kelce are different level.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Mahomes gets KO'd. 

Was walking about like a boxer who got sparkled.

Makes this game very interesting, surely can't come back on.

I thought he was out but was sprinting like Usain Bolt to get checked out 😂

Those missed kicks could be costly if he doesn’t come back in.

Sad to see Cleveland go out; was hoping their magical year would continue on. Gutsy call by Reid at the end, but honestly the Browns have a bona fide grievance when that h-2-h hit at the goal line wasn’t called on KC (not that it will help Cleveland in the least).

Will be rooting hard for Buffalo the noo. Would be great to see their long-suffering fans finally hoist the Lombardi.

I have fancied the Bills for a wee while. If the Chiefs are minus Mahones then the Bills are Super Bowl bound. 

I'm recording The Saints v Bucs game will watch tomorrow. Hill out for Saints could be huge.. Imagine if Brady can get another Championship and goes back to another Super Bowl... Wow. 

34 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I have fancied the Bills for a wee while. If the Chiefs are minus Mahones then the Bills are Super Bowl bound. 

I'm recording The Saints v Bucs game will watch tomorrow. Hill out for Saints could be huge.. Imagine if Brady can get another Championship and goes back to another Super Bowl... Wow. 

I’d rather not imagine it, thank you very much. Sick to my back teeth of that man. 😄