NFL

Clemdog

52 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Two good games. 

A shame for Brees if that is his last game, totally fucked it.

Yeah enjoyed both.

Was thinking the same on Brees until I heard an opinion that they should have benched him and went with Winston in the 4th as it wasn’t fair on the other 52 guys on the roster to give up without a fight.

No sympathy in elite sport. 🤷‍♂️

Game Day Conference Finals

Bucs v Packers

Bills v Chiefs

Two classic match ups, thought the Bucs D did really well against the Saints but big difference coming up against Rodgers, Jones, Adams and an O line that dismantled the best D in the league (albeit Donald was injured)

Two amazing young QBs in Allen and Mahomes, think this one will be really tight as Bills D is better than Chiefs D but Mahomes (if fit) is a genius.

Packers and Chiefs for me 🏈

828C2FC4-5BA8-4856-9C42-8DA7E9A65DA6.png

I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan but as my forum name suggests I’ve lived in Buffalo for seven years and of course I will be rooting for the Bills with the rest of the city.

I own no Bills wear as I will only wear Eagles green but today I am wearing my 20-21 Rangers home red white and blue strip. Hoping to bring some 55 magic here.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

First time I've ever rooted for Brady. 

Doing bits right now. 

Hate Brady with a passion, so of course I’ll have to see his coupon once again in the SB. 🤮🤮🤮

GB - useless team, horrible fing colours.

Kudos to Brady for that pass just before the half but that defenseman should get absolutely roasted for letting the receiver blow past him like that as that is a cardinal sin with seconds left in the quarter/half.

I like Buffalo for the upset in the 2nd game.

5 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan but as my forum name suggests I’ve lived in Buffalo for seven years and of course I will be rooting for the Bills with the rest of the city.

I own no Bills wear as I will only wear Eagles green but today I am wearing my 20-21 Rangers home red white and blue strip. Hoping to bring some 55 magic here.

:megaanguish:

2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Rodgers not running the ball on 3rd down and not going for it on 4th fucked them. Brady gave them plenty of chances in the second half as well with those three picks.

Some strange calls from Lafleur all night, didn’t need the failed 2 pt conversion, FG at end.

At least one of those downs Rodgers should have put the head down and ran it hard to the end zone.

15 minutes ago, ayro said:

Some strange calls from Lafleur all night, didn’t need the failed 2 pt conversion, FG at end.

At least one of those downs Rodgers should have put the head down and ran it hard to the end zone.

Exactly. That 3rd Down Rodgers had a clear route to the EZ if he ran to his right instead of trying to pass it.

Daft twat.

Which is why I’ve decided to change his surname to Tadgers.

8 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Exactly. That 3rd Down Rodgers had a clear route to the EZ if he ran to his right instead of trying to pass it.

Daft twat.

Which is why I’ve decided to change his surname to Tadgers.

He kept on trying to force it to Adams rather than just playing the down.

Moron Tadgers 😂

Never hated Brady as such. He has proved without question he is the GOAT. 

Even though he did offer GB a way to win last night. Rodgers shat it. 

Chiefs are like a well oiled machine and it will hopefully be one hell of a game. I booked the weekend off as I usually head to my brothers for a Super Bowl party with about 7 or 8 of us but alas thats been cancelled. So will be at home rooting for a high scoring TD fest and may the best team win.

14 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Never hated Brady as such. He has proved without question he is the GOAT. 

Even though he did offer GB a way to win last night. Rodgers shat it. 

Chiefs are like a well oiled machine and it will hopefully be one hell of a game in. I booked the weekend off as I usually head to my brothers for a Super Bowl party with about 7 or 8 of us but alas thats been cancelled. So will be at home rooting for a high scoring TD fest and the best team wins. 

Pretty similar on TB12, dislike the Patriots but that is due to them being the best for a number of years than anything against individuals.

I have booked the weekend off for the SB just need to stay sober or go for an afternoon kip after the Hamilton game 😂