NFL

Clemdog

5 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Managed to avoid the results and sat down tonight to watch the SuperBowl.

Superb from Tampa Bay. Absolutely dominant on both sides of the ball.

Tom Brady is from another planet:lol:

Brady was superb and obviously got the headlines but the tampa defense were also something else for every playoff game. Massive improvement from a poor last season 

5 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

Brady was superb and obviously got the headlines but the tampa defense were also something else for every playoff game. Massive improvement from a poor last season 

Yeah both sides of the ball were fantastic. To hold the Mahomes and the Chiefs to 9 points takes some effort.

When you consider how many penalties they gave away compared to Tampa you could definetely say that defence won and lost the game.

• 5 weeks later...
17 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Anyone watching the draft? Looking like there's gonna be 5 QBs taken in the top ten. Hoping the Giants get Devonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle at 11.

As a long time Bears fan I can't get the smile off my face today!!

First time ever I've felt like we have a genuine chance to move out of QB hell with the move up for Justin Fields

Plus Rodgers might leave Green Bay, which would be the absolute icing on the cake!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Watched part of the Rams pre-season loss (surprise) to the Raiders last night and was reading a bit about it on LA’s website today when I came across this gem. Note the last sentence - their kicker had four punts and two FG attempts during the game and was “probably exhausted” from it. 😂😂😂 Don’t sprain yersel m8. 😂

B38F8428-7E11-4372-B641-2572D62D1A79.thumb.png.1ce9da56d231d09fe3ee296719b2412f.png

1 hour ago, aird said:

This is the year the Eagles aren't going to be the worst team in the worst division. :craphead:

Love that pre season optimistic belief. 

My Phins are up against it but its definitely Tua Time this coming season and im hoping for the playoffs. 🏈🐬

On 05/09/2021 at 19:07, .Williamson. said:

Be good to have this back on Sunday evenings again 

Didn't you used to hate American Football or am I confusing you with someone else :lol:

On 31/08/2021 at 16:12, cstamomusa said:

Cam Newton cut from the team today.  

Would take him as a back up to Dak as to be out so long with the injury he sustained there is a good chance he can’t play 17 games and the Cowboys are sketchy enough.

24 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Didn't you used to hate American Football or am I confusing you with someone else :lol:

Confusing me with someone else, I got help to choose the 49ers by a really old poster who i can’t remember in the original NFL thread on here :lol: