NFL

Clemdog

Just watched the Packers vs Bengals highlights. I had a chuckle at this Youtube comment and thought it summed the game up: 

Bengals: Go ahead you win the game.

Packers: No, I insist.

Bengals: No, you win the game.

Packers: No, you.

Bengals: Here’s the ball, you win.

Packers: Naw, I’ll just miss on purpose.

Bengals: Naw, I’ll do the same too.

Packers: OK, I’ll finish the game.

Don’t know if this was the right place to post but are the Madden games any good? Had one like 10 years ago and thinking of building a bit of interest again in NFL but no idea if they are any good nowadays.

Would like to pick up a team to support but wouldn’t know where to start, know someone who’s pretty keen on New York Jets but not really sure I could bring myself to support a team playing in Green & White as childish as it sounds :lol:

On 11/10/2021 at 11:17, fuckthespl said:

Just watched the Bills vs Chiefs highlights. Allen had a fantastic game and the Bills are looking very good. It is baffling what is happening to the Chiefs this season so far.

Just watched the highlights. 

What a game from Allen, a proper baller.

On 12/10/2021 at 16:57, The Monk said:

Don’t know if this was the right place to post but are the Madden games any good? Had one like 10 years ago and thinking of building a bit of interest again in NFL but no idea if they are any good nowadays.

Would like to pick up a team to support but wouldn’t know where to start, know someone who’s pretty keen on New York Jets but not really sure I could bring myself to support a team playing in Green & White as childish as it sounds :lol:

Don't go with the Jets 😬

Join me and support the Eagles. We play its green and white but it's ok. It's midnight green :craphead:

I don't have madden this year. Think I last had Madden 20, they don't tend to change other that the rosters. If you can get the new on cheap then I'd say go for it. 

Support the bears like me. Great colours and what's not to like about the bears. Teams pish tho

I advised a mate in work to follow the Seahawks even though I am a Cowboys fan as Russ is entertaining, watched one game and Russ fucked his throwing hand 😂😂

I would go Chargers as Herbert is awesome.

Regarding Madden save yourself 50 quid and play Madden Mobile on your phone, totally addictive.

56 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Aaron Rodgers is class would love him to win a Super Bowl 

He’s been named to six Pro Bowls and was named the 2011 Associated Press Athlete of the Year. And, yes, Aaron Rodgers is a Super Bowl winner and MVP. Rodgers and his Packers teammates won Super Bowl XLV after the 2010-11 season by defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

He’s been named to six Pro Bowls and was named the 2011 Associated Press Athlete of the Year. And, yes, Aaron Rodgers is a Super Bowl winner and MVP. Rodgers and his Packers teammates won Super Bowl XLV after the 2010-11 season by defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25. :thumbup:

Why did i not realise that 😅