NFL

Clemdog

Week 15 🏈🇺🇸

Out at pantomime with the kids so will avoid scores and watch Cowboys v G-men on GP.

Not the greatest schedule this week but all games important in the race for seeds and wildcard is still wide open.

If Lamar not fit can we the Ravens really struggling towards the end of the season.

C25915D9-3603-42BA-B276-A7E95F90AE83.png

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

How about them Phins.

Only team ever to go unbeaten through a season and now have this record also. 

Screenshot_20211228-173640_Chrome.jpg

Ahh the bills did you a favour putting the PATS to the sword I see,   and it was all too easy for the bills against the arch rivals. The bills record should be better and the games they have lost have all been tight.  

Lets hope the Bills can go a step further this year and reach the Super Bowl for the first time in a long long time and in Josh Allen they have a QB destined for great things.  

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Ahh the bills did you a favour putting the PATS to the sword I see,   and it was all too easy for the bills against the arch rivals. The bills record should be better and the games they have lost have all been tight.  

Lets hope the Bills can go a step further this year and reach the Super Bowl for the first time in a long long time and in Josh Allen they have a QB destined for great things.  

Can always remember the Bills getting to 4 Super Bowls in a row and losing everyone. Ouch. :headwall:

15 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Can always remember the Bills getting to 4 Super Bowls in a row and losing everyone. Ouch. :headwall:

Yep the only team ever to do it, and been nowhere ever since basically,  

I watched the NFL early days over here on channel 4, liked the redskins for,a few seasons and then the bills basically because of their colours,

The sky coverage now is amazing and the winter beanies are brilliant also, got 3 bills and a redskins one, or should I say Washington football team.  :craphead:

On 28/12/2021 at 14:46, TEFTONG said:

One of my first managers when I moved to the States was a Bills fan, she was a dreadful person.  I have always enjoyed the many years of the Pats beating them since then.  :mutley:

Week 17 🇺🇸🏈

Few divisions sorted for winners but still a fair bit to sort out for wild cards and the playoff schedule including seeds.

Massive game for Dallas tonight against the Cardinals, a win tonight could set us up nicely.

So many games have consequences hard to pick a winner as most important but I think Bengals v Chiefs could be a classic.

0057FD6B-DCBD-4E6A-960E-63D45ACBA52F.png