Pay At The Gate Tomorrow

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Not really. The league games we keep all the cash, it's only the cup games we split the gate receipts.

Very true mate but like I said before leave the boardroom pish to the boardroom n get supporting the team. I meant the away support I got if some1 didn't want to follow the team away as it starves them of cash and all the money spent in the stadium but personally now I would go to all the away games to laugh at them, they tried to kill us but failed so fuck them 

4 hours ago, bluenosebrad said:

A lot of the guys that normally go to the games are not going because they dont want to give half their cash to the scum.

pish mate if this was a OF game I bet there opinion would be different. Anyone not going tomorrow that could go is doing nothing more than making excuses.

3 hours ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

28,000 were sold as of this morning. 

Poor. Pretty disappointed in my fellow Bears tbh.

Big game for us, and a tough one for the players. Could have done with a big crowd.

QF of a wide open Scottish Cup against Prem opposition... I'd have expected more.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

pish mate if this was a OF game I bet there opinion would be different. Anyone not going tomorrow that could go is doing nothing more than making excuses.

I'm not going because my seat is in the Club Deck and I'm not prepared to move.

17 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

:lol: 

That;s one of the worst excuses I've ever heard... Your seat is more important to you than supporting your team :blink: 

It's not an excuse, it's a reason. I could turn that around and say why would the club move loyal season ticket holders for the sake of saving a few pennys? 

If the CD was open I would be there. The only cup game I've been to this season was the St Mirren semi final.

4 minutes ago, blueretro said:

It's not an excuse, it's a reason. I could turn that around and say why would the club move loyal season ticket holders for the sake of saving a few pennys? 

If the CD was open I would be there. The only cup game I've been to this season was the St Mirren semi final.

Aye right ye are.... If we were playing the mhanks tomorrow and the club had contacted you to inform you that your seat would be unavailable for the match but offered you a ticket in another part of the ground you would take it, you'll probably deny it but yer fooling no cunt :lol:

BTW Your season ticket doesn't cover cup ties so technically for this match its not your seat. :P

15 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Deary me. Can't be arsed with this kind of attitude. It's a bit 'customer' rather than 'fan'. Sure you can be upset, but take it up with the club whilst continuing to support the team.

The club will probably save a fair bit on costs and the team benefits from a more compact crowd, which creates a better atmosphere. It's a wee bit of inconvenience for you. Get over it and support the club and the team.

'Ask not what your country can do for you... ' and all that. It's an important game ffs.

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

There will still be 20,000 more at Ibrox tomorrow than the tattie dome on Sunday! ??

Possibly, but it's not about them, it's still disapointing. Big, big game for us, and a hard one at that. We should be selling this out and helping the team out, I.e Hibs in December.

6 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Possibly, but it's not about them, it's still disapointing. Big, big game for us, and a hard one at that. We should be selling this out and helping the team out, I.e Hibs in December.

Agreed although there are a few factors that have been mentioned like us having 4 home games in a row, the last minute announcement of the date and time affecting Norn Irish and English Bears, on Sky, time of kick off. I'll be there anyway- buzzing for this!