Forrester's Booking.

2 minutes ago, markem said:

Just watched it again - surely has to be appealed?  What a joke.

We can only appeal a red card,mate! Unless the laws have changed I don't think it's possible to appeal a yellow. :pipe:

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

We can only appeal a red card,mate! Unless the laws have changed I don't think it's possible to appeal a yellow. :pipe:

only for diving it would seem - bit of a nonsense that.

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

That's correct, but again it's a stupid rule that needs assessed. 

I agree it's a silly rule but in my view it would unlikely to be changed for the reason a yellow is deemed to not alter the shape of a game and is something given at the discretion of the referee, whereas a red can affect a game. It is one of the laws that bug the life out of me; the other being the offside rule.

So the re

44 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He ran behind the goal. Off field of play. Ridiculous but even if could appeal would lose.

SO the ref should have booked McKay yesterday for almost taking out the cameraman, when he left the field of play??? but yet it was the scumdee player who was booked, shocking decision. 

7 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

So the re

SO the ref should have booked McKay yesterday for almost taking out the cameraman, when he left the field of play??? but yet it was the scumdee player who was booked, shocking decision. 

I'm not agreeing with it. I'm suggesting it's the likely reason / excuse / get out for giving the booking and rejecting any appeal should we have be able to.

There's a difference between someone celebrating and someone being forced out of the park during the course of play.

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Shocking to book wee Harry for enjoying his goal.

Noticed the thumb gestures to the morton fans after scoring,caught on tv,no booking.

Are you suggesting the rules should be applied equally and fairly, never happen.

14 minutes ago, allgers said:

Are you suggesting the rules should be applied equally and fairly, never happen.

No mate,i know this will never happen.

Seen a bheggar moaning on facebook about the ref tae,thats how they get everything and anything given to them,by portraying themselves as the vicTims of a conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not agreeing with it. I'm suggesting it's the likely reason / excuse / get out for giving the booking and rejecting any appeal should we have be able to.

There's a difference between someone celebrating and someone being forced out of the park during the course of play.

I wasn't having a go bud, sometimes its hard to get scarcasm across online, especially when you wouldn't have been surprised to see the ref book McKay yesterday.

Definitely needs clarification because how many times do you see a player put the ball past the full back then leave the pitch to chase the ball? What about when a player slides off the pitch due to a tackle/over run and then re-enter play without the refs permission.

3 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Booked for a celebrating a goal. Same happened to that Dundee Utd player yesterday, it needs addressed.

The difference was the DU fan was right off the park in amongst the fans (which was always a book able offence) Harry was nowhere near any fans. BTW I don't think any player should be booked for celebrating a goal with their own fans! Scottish football is getting ridiculous now.