Steven Fletcher

Heard today that weve dropped our interest in naismith and are now looking at hibs striker steven fletcher.

in a deal which could tempt hibs as we want to buy the striker now but loan him back to hibs so he can gain vital first team expierience.

would be a great signing if you ask me..

Heard today that weve dropped our interest in naismith and are now looking at hibs striker steven fletcher.

in a deal which could tempt hibs as we want to buy the striker now but loan him back to hibs so he can gain vital first team expierience.

would be a great signing if you ask me..

Heard from where?

its just a rumour doing the rounds..

Doing the rounds where ? :rolleyes:

up my way..

my mate said to me did you hear were after steven fletcher..

I believe you....

its just a rumour doing the rounds..

Doing the rounds where ? :rolleyes:

up my way..

my mate said to me did you hear were after steven fletcher..

I believe you....

Sarcasm always makes me laugh!

I was deadly serious... I have no reason to believe that RDB would make up such rumours...

:craphead:

Yeah we've been negotiating a deal Hibs, even though he's is Canada with the Scotland U20 squad.

did i say we were negoiating a deal..

we were looking at him

that could be anything from a scout in canada watching him or a name on a list! :rolleyes:

Yes and your mate is going to know that we are before anybody else?

I live on an island much like you and I could easily say that a mate of mine said we were looking at a player, truth be told I would think it was shit because how can a rumour about a team based in Glasgow break on an island that is practically exlcuded from society before anybody else knows about it? :rolleyes:

Yeah we've been negotiating a deal Hibs, even though he's is Canada with the Scotland U20 squad.

we were looking at him

that could be anything from a scout in canada watching him or a name on a list! :rolleyes:

I live on an island much like you and I could easily say that a mate of mine said we were looking at a player, truth be told I would think it was shit because how can a rumour about a team based in Glasgow break on an island that is practically exlcuded from society before anybody else knows about it? :rolleyes:

He has sources :Animation44-dont over use:

we were looking at him

Carrier Pigeon??

we were looking at him

its just a name mentioned..

it probabley started in a local pub..

someone saying that fletchers a good player

carried on and now its turned into were after him!

:rolleyes:

I would love to see us go for Fletcher a think he has the talent and anytime i have seen him play i have been impressed with him and i dont think it would cost much to get him on board either