Rangers v Celtic £10 raffle for 2 tickets

I have been speaking to members of Rangersmedia about raffeling a pair of Scottish cup semi final tickets

Let me explain what this is for, My son attends an autistic school called Howford primary next to Rosshall hospital. The school takes the kids out on many adventures as they learn better visually than reading from a book.  It cost the school £5 per child each time a child leaves the school

The teachers and parents are forever coming up with new ways to raise money, so I suggested this to my wife who is on the school council. They have a meeting tonight and she will tell the council and headteacher about Rangersmedia.

Payment will be through PayPal with Rangersmedia chosen who draws the number, so nothing to do with me whatsoever, I stay in Glasgow area so can agree to meet the winner, or 24 hour special delivery by post for the special cargo.

All monies raised will be donated on behalf of the Rangersmedia members as I am only donating the cost of the tickets.

Please dig deep for a very good cause and a fantastic prize, let's show the school what the Rangers family are all about. 

Will try to get up and running soon just waiting on Rangersmedia doing their magic.

And the rules state the winner must take Gogzy ?.  But seriously if you buy a raffle( a number) I will pm you once I check paypal.) remember you are paying for 2 kids to go out and learn.

My son is one of the lucky kids as he is thriving in primary 2, he can count, starting writing and reading has had his own iPad since 4, it is truly amazing what he can do, but he only really starting talking the start of primary 2 and now his speech is improving everyday.

This is just my way of saying thanks to everyone at Howford Primary School for their hard work, and this is the ultimate sacrifice for any blue nose. 

Tv and beer for me ???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea, just watch you aint breaking rules, remember this is Rep of Scotchland we live in, some scum fan looking in will make an issue of it.

You're a good dad and bad fan :), but family first as they say.

Anyway count me in, do you want my post code now?

11 minutes ago, Willis said:

Great idea for a good cause mate, will defo take part although Ill probably get a ticket via CCCS

It's the thought that counts.

Count me in...I'll keep watch for the heads up.

Never Forgive Never Forget

As I said in the other thread, I will have a ticket through CCCS but will deffo be having a go at this.

I have a nephew who is autistic, and therefore is a cause that means a lot to me.

I have no doubt the good people of RM will dig deep for this. 

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

I have been speaking to members of Rangersmedia about raffeling a pair of Scottish cup semi final tickets

Let me explain what this is for, My son attends an autistic school called Howford primary next to Rosshall hospital. The school takes the kids out on many adventures as they learn better visually than reading from a book.  It cost the school £5 per child each time a child leaves the school

The teachers and parents are forever coming up with new ways to raise money, so I suggested this to my wife who is on the school council. They have a meeting tonight and she will tell the council and headteacher about Rangersmedia.

Payment will be through PayPal with Rangersmedia chosen who draws the number, so nothing to do with me whatsoever, I stay in Glasgow area so can agree to meet the winner, or 24 hour special delivery by post for the special cargo.

All monies raised will be donated on behalf of the Rangersmedia members as I am only donating the cost of the tickets.

Please dig deep for a very good cause and a fantastic prize, let's show the school what the Rangers family are all about. 

Will try to get up and running soon just waiting on Rangersmedia doing their magic.

And the rules state the winner must take Gogzy ?.  But seriously if you buy a raffle( a number) I will pm you once I check paypal.) remember you are paying for 2 kids to go out and learn.

My son is one of the lucky kids as he is thriving in primary 2, he can count, starting writing and reading has had his own iPad since 4, it is truly amazing what he can do, but he only really starting talking the start of primary 2 and now his speech is improving everyday.

This is just my way of saying thanks to everyone at Howford Primary School for their hard work, and this is the ultimate sacrifice for any blue nose. 

Tv and beer for me ???

That's a fantastic gesture. I stay just round the corner from that school. Never even realised they do those things for the kids. Once it's orgainised I'll certainly get involved. 

A fantastic idea that I hope will not be hi-jacked by twisted haters..I would be more than happy to take my wee Dad to this special day. But being able to donate to such a wonderful cause out weighs what is a game of football. (a massive game it is but still).. I wish you and your family all the very best.

Just texting they

1 hour ago, NamibianBear said:

As I have no chance of being there, can I just send you a tenner for the kids?

Yes once Rangersmedia give me the go ahead, they have agreed in principal, how people pay is down to what way they decide as it will be a Rangersmedia donation  

3 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

A fantastic idea that I hope will not be hi-jacked by twisted haters..I would be more than happy to take my wee Dad to this special day. But being able to donate to such a wonderful cause out weighs what is a game of football. (a massive game it is but still).. I wish you and your family all the very best.

After losing my wee Da a couple of years back I really hope you win, fuck you thou just for your wee Da.

Beings a smile to my face just thinking about it.  

12 minutes ago, Coplandbear11 said:

That's a fantastic gesture. I stay just round the corner from that school. Never even realised they do those things for the kids. Once it's orgainised I'll certainly get involved. 

I had never heard of autism till 3 years ago 

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I had never heard of autism till 3 years ago 

My son, who's 3 tomorrow, has a little friend from one of his classes he attends recently found out he had it, so I had looked into it a bit more since. Hope yer little one thrives in the School and the methods they use mate. ??

great stuff I,ll have £20 of tickets. I know how this works by getting the kids out from the classroom as my wife works with 1 boy at school and he has come on leaps and bounds by getting out and about. keep up the good work