Rangers v Celtic £10 raffle for 2 tickets

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

No its a fundraiser.

Those not ST holders or on cccs can still win the Murrayfield tickets.

Aye but only if they watched the Superbowl

Would love to get involved but I don't know how to pay through PayPal  (don't even know what it is) maybe 1 of the posters on here could meet me at ibrox on Friday and I'll give him money to pay it on his account and get me a raffle? Hopefully some1 can help me out (message me if u can) I also hope u get a great response for the cause and I'm sure the bears  on here will dig deep. 

37 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Would love to get involved but I don't know how to pay through PayPal  (don't even know what it is) maybe 1 of the posters on here could meet me at ibrox on Friday and I'll give him money to pay it on his account and get me a raffle? Hopefully some1 can help me out (message me if u can) I also hope u get a great response for the cause and I'm sure the bears  on here will dig deep. 

Paypals a piece of piss mate, its like  secure way to pay for stuff online, most sites have a paypal option, you pay via your paypal account so your credit card numbers secure, the only negative to paypal is that it sounds like some roman nonsense

1 minute ago, Willis said:

Paypals a piece of piss mate, its like  secure way to pay for stuff online, most sites have a paypal option, you pay via your paypal account so your credit card numbers secure, the only negative to paypal is that it sounds like some roman nonsense

I'm serious when I say I ain't got a clue about anything to do with phones and computers I can just about manage to post in here lol. I would rather give someone cash to do it for me and then at least the guy gets the money for his cause instead of it going to the wrong person in Nigeria lol. U could do it for me, I'm sure ur genuine and u definitely have a better clue than me with all that stuff mate.  

Count me and the girl in too mate. Her nephew has autism as well and is only turning 3 in July. Amazing the difference focussed nurserys, schooling and adapted learning can make.

Great idea and all the best! (tu)

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

My son is one of the lucky kids as he is thriving in primary 2, he can count, starting writing and reading has had his own iPad since 4, it is truly amazing what he can do, but he only really starting talking the start of primary 2 and now his speech is improving everyday.

Fs that's better than RFC52!

10 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Should think about the bonus ball idea. Plenty transparency n that because the draw is made live on telly and not in Gogzys kitchen. And you know how we like transparency and dislike Gogzys kitchen.

Judging by the response so far I don't think there would be enough numbers to cover everyone that wants in the raffle but definitely something like that. If I don't win I'm claiming fix anyway.

35 minutes ago, murzo said:

Judging by the response so far I don't think there would be enough numbers to cover everyone that wants in the raffle but definitely something like that. If I don't win I'm claiming fix anyway.

Get 59 no bother over a week with a pinned thread. Especially as the game gets closer. I'm getting one anyway if he uses my idea.

12 hours ago, Fabric said:

I'm serious when I say I ain't got a clue about anything to do with phones and computers I can just about manage to post in here lol. I would rather give someone cash to do it for me and then at least the guy gets the money for his cause instead of it going to the wrong person in Nigeria lol. U could do it for me, I'm sure ur genuine and u definitely have a better clue than me with all that stuff mate.  

You going tomorrow night?

5 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Sure am mate al prob miss the First 5 minutes as ma boy has training 6 till 7 up in strathaven but I'll be there anyway

Was gonnae say I could meet you in WRC before the game, wont have much time after the match.