Rangers v Celtic £10 raffle for 2 tickets

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

Was gonnae say I could meet you in WRC before the game, wont have much time after the match.

I could leave a couple of minutes early and walk up to WRC and get u at the door as ur going past and hand u the money, if u can't its fine tho mate. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fabric said:

I could leave a couple of minutes early and walk up to WRC and get u at the door as ur going past and hand u the money, if u can't its fine tho mate. 

Will drop you a PM shortly mate

4 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Get 59 no bother over a week with a pinned thread. Especially as the game gets closer. I'm getting one anyway if he uses my idea.

Sorry, I worded it badly,  I think entry to the raffle will exceed 59 which would be fantastic.  

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'll be there. Be sure to say hello. Watch out if you buy a pie. I might steal it. 

Im in there before most games mate, usually out the back in the "beer garden" (tu)

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

Im in there before most games mate, usually out the back in the "beer garden" (tu)

We've probably crossed paths and not even realised. I smoke so can be found out in that sun trap on occasion. I normally tend to stand (or sit if lucky) in that back bit that looks out onto the beer garden. I will be the guy with a blue jacket drinking a pint. Can't miss me. 

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

We've probably crossed paths and not even realised. I smoke so can be found out in that sun trap on occasion. I normally tend to stand (or sit if lucky) in that back bit that looks out onto the beer garden. I will be the guy with a blue jacket drinking a pint. Can't miss me. 

I usually stand at that bit too, normally have a big blue hoodie on :lol: ill be there the morra with my e-cig lol will keep an eye out for you

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

I usually stand at that bit too, normally have a big blue hoodie on :lol: ill be there the morra with my e-cig lol will keep an eye out for you

I will be looking at everyone thinking I wonder if that's Willis. I will have you back on the smokes before kick off !!!

19 hours ago, Fabric said:

I'm serious when I say I ain't got a clue about anything to do with phones and computers I can just about manage to post in here lol. I would rather give someone cash to do it for me and then at least the guy gets the money for his cause instead of it going to the wrong person in Nigeria lol. U could do it for me, I'm sure ur genuine and u definitely have a better clue than me with all that stuff mate.  

I'm exactly the same. Can only just work posting here.

I 'm up for a tenner.

We should set up something for things like this. Say leave an envelope in the Louden then it gets picked up when ever.

Just now, Cameltoe said:

I'm exactly the same. Can only just work posting here.

I 'm up for a tenner.

We should set up something for things like this. Say leave an envelope in the Louden then it gets picked up when ever.

It's getting brutal but I'm lucky a poster on here willis is prepared to help me on this occasion which is a great help for this great cause, maybe another person on here could help u this time. I'll need to wise up with computers and phones. It would be a shame if there was a lot of people wanting to try the raffle but couldn't because they don't know how to use  the payment method. C'mon op you'll need to think outside the box for the dinosaurs on here:pipe:

2 minutes ago, Fabric said:

It's getting brutal but I'm lucky a poster on here willis is prepared to help me on this occasion which is a great help for this great cause, maybe another person on here could help u this time. I'll need to wise up with computers and phones. It would be a shame if there was a lot of people wanting to try the raffle but couldn't because they don't know how to use  the payment method. C'mon op you'll need to think outside the box for the dinosaurs on here:pipe:

The worst with me is I use a iPad and end up pressing the wrong bit with ma fat digit. No end of comotion.

Sorry lads, problems with the school, They are moving to a new campus in 2 and a half years and getting lumped in with normal kids only separate building everything else shared.  Basically to save bloody money.

Two teachers left last week to teach non English speaking kids and are not being replace.  Oleg would like your input on that and staying in the EU while our own kids lose ou.

Two councillors met the parents council and after a 2 hour meeting we have demanded a meeting for all the parents.

The school and council just lie lie lie, the wife and the parents council are furious, she tried to resign but was talked out of it because if what lies ahead.

Fell betrayed by the council. 

Explained in more detail to godfather Getting thread closed.  

Sorry for building up people's hopes and the fact it would have made a shit load of money made missing the game irrelevant as I Kew it was in the box.

Glasgow city council again putting our own last and with more cutbacks to come I fear the worst.