Scotland call up's

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McKay certainly does but no doubt Forest who is fucking useless will get the nod ahead of him. It's blatantly obvious McKay is a far better and more productive player but he doesn't wear green and grey hoops.

Wallace should have been a Scotland player for a long time now but the booing of our players when they came on at Easter Road soon showed that Rangers players won't be tolerated by the sexually-confused morons in skirts. So that put a stop to that.

I don't remotely give a fuck about the Scotland national team now a days and they've got the deluded T.A and a blind out-dated manager to thank for it. Was laughable when Charlie Mulgrew got played against Georgia after a long period out injured when there's at least 5 better defenders we could have fielded. It sums the whole situation up with Scotland

1 minute ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

As far as I know not a single Rangers player will be getting called up to the Scotland team for the forthcoming friendlies yet McGinn from Hibs will be.

Madness eh? :lol:

Surely the fact we are runaway leaders and our team are playing some of the best stuff in Scotland for years that one or two would at least be called up?

I'm glad but personally think it's shit on the players. Hopefully this means the qots game won't get moved 

I would rather they were not so that our game vs QOTS is kept on the Sat. Mckay may get in the 21s, Wallace certainly deserves a call up but wont get it. King another that may make the 21s, Burt in the youth teams 19s or 17s. USA have fixtures so Zelalem may be called up. He is only other I can think of.

none of them should really be in it. I dont really agree with picking players that are performing well in lower leagues for the full national team when others are playing in divisions well above,  because they are not performing at a high enough level week in week out -  unless their is simply no one else. Perform in the SPL and they will get their chance.

Under 19, 21 etc is a different story.

Strachan is an inept wee fanny of a man.

He will pick his favourites and would shoe-horn mulgrew in at left back before picking Lee.

See how far it gets him when another qualifiying campaign is fucked and he gets punted.

His snidey patter will only get him off for so long.

Gary Harkins would be called up before any Rangers player.

He would be an idol with  the moron supporters who wish to ruin the fucking country with their fucking moronic political views.

Fucking see you jimmy wig wearing , skirt swirling non understanding of income tax pricks.

6 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Gary Harkins would be called up before any Rangers player.

He would be an idol with  the moron supporters who wish to ruin the fucking country with their fucking moronic political views.

Fucking see you jimmy wig wearing , skirt swirling non understanding of income tax pricks.

Hahaha the only call up Harkins would get is when his number shouted out in burger king to say his meals ready.