Scotland call up's

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks, not for me.

I don't want any of our players playing for Scotland, risking possible injury and being booed by the tartan transvestites every time they touch the ball.

Scotland are like a mini Irish B team these days and supported by a bunch of bitter, small minded nationalists. Fuck them.

Lee Wallace quite frankly is head and shoulders above anything we have. Robertson seems to have regressed somewhat, Whittaker is terrible and the wee taig has had a few decent games but also many poor games no doubt. Wallace has evolved and matured into a rampaging top full back and should be a first team starter let alone worrying about making the squad.

I know many of our fans don't want anything to do with the Scotland squad but Lee Wallace does. Wallace wants to play for Scotland and it's an absolute disgrace if he doesn't. On stature, fitness, professionalism and sheer ability he deserves to play. He is a class apart. Obviously him not playing is great for us but it's just a shame for Wallace himself. 

As many have touched upon, I have no doubts that next season a core featuring the likes of Wallace, McKay, Holt, Halliday, Wilson, MOH, King etc will make the squad and again that is also disgraceful. 

10 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Lee Wallace quite frankly is head and shoulders above anything we have. Robertson seems to have regressed somewhat, Whittaker is terrible and the wee taig has had a few decent games but also many poor games no doubt. Wallace has evolved and matured into a rampaging top full back and should be a first team starter let alone worrying about making the squad.

I know many of our fans don't want anything to do with the Scotland squad but Lee Wallace does. Wallace wants to play for Scotland and it's an absolute disgrace if he doesn't. On stature, fitness, professionalism and sheer ability he deserves to play. He is a class apart. Obviously him not playing is great for us but it's just a shame for Wallace himself. 

As many have touched upon, I have no doubts that next season a core featuring the likes of Wallace, McKay, Holt, Halliday, Wilson, MOH, King etc will make the squad and again that is also disgraceful. 

I agree Wallace is miles better than the other choices Scotland have, and although I'm glad he won't be selected I really feel for him as he absolutely deserves more caps. 

If John Mcginn is called up without any Rangers player call-ups - i guarantee that I won't support or watch Scotland again until Rangers players are in the team. I wouldn't even read news about them

I've literally never seen a player play with their head down looking at the grass so much as John McGinn, literally never, that's why he literally runs into other players so often. His final ball is poor. All he does is run. If he is the future of our national team then I would be wasting my time watching them anyway, A good coach could maybe turn McGinn into more effective player but not to the level I would say Holt, Forrester etc. are already at in my opinion

23 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

If John Mcginn is called up without any Rangers player call-ups - i guarantee that I won't support or watch Scotland again until Rangers players are in the team. I wouldn't even read news about them

I've literally never seen a player play with their head down looking at the grass so much as John McGinn, literally never, that's why he literally runs into other players so often. His final ball is poor. All he does is run. If he is the future of our national team then I would be wasting my time watching them anyway, A good coach could maybe turn McGinn into more effective player but not to the level I would say Holt, Forrester etc. are already at in my opinion

I've also seen him be a passenger against us a few times this season, maybe he just looks good against part-timers - who aren't showing the same commitment that they show when it's Rangers who they are playing

I've genuinely never heard of Cooper or Burke and only loosely recall Kenny McLean playing for a diddy team in Holland on Football Manager.

An astounding set of call ups, but I truly feel our players would learn more from remaining at Auchenhowie.

I hope when we get back to the top, and they come knocking on our door for our players, they players remember this and snub them. I appreciate it must be a goal in any pro's career to get a chance to play for the national team but Wallace is already at that standard and is being overlooked, 

See 5 of the 6 Celtic players only playing the home game funny that! 

I've no interest in Scotland never really have done but looking at they squads it's a farce Wallace is not in or Makay holt even but hey it's Rangers players so we don't even exist to these cunts so fuck them. 

Never care about them winning or losing now, but genuinely hope they get beat.

Still baffled at the majority of call ups, the two best Scottish strikers don't get a call up, even Cummings is better than Watt. Forrest, McGinn, Tierney over Mckay, Holt and Wallace are awful decisions as well.