Scotland call up's

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there's no way when we start playing competitive internationals again, that Tierney shouldn't just walk into the team ahead of Wallace. He's played less than 10/20 first team games for a start. He would probably get shredded by real teams such as the teams in the group they failed to qualify from. Just because he's being praised highly by celtic fans that's only because he's a youth who hasn't went wrong (or hasn't been exceedingly brilliant either) so far just breaking into a team that looks lacklustre and was full of doom and gloom, he's not any better than for example Dom Ball imo. Although it's not as if for example that we have took praising Dom over the top like cfc etc. fans seem to with Tierney. It sounds just like the same stuff they were saying about James Forrest (not what they're saying about him now)

I guess imo Strachan might view himself as some sort of Celtic Dragon like Hartson views himself as though, and might just pick his hooped heroes at all times so he can try and claim he played a part in their development or so he can feel like a celtic man again.

3 hours ago, scarkev said:

It's an embarrassment that Wallace has been overlooked again and I feel really sorry for him especially when you look at some of those included....

That said from a personal point of view I don't care about Scotland anymore....ran by scum for scum who hate everything about us and what we represent! Fuck them! 

Jesus .Where you been hiding Kevin ??

Just heard strachan on radio say that sometimes scotland need too make 8-9 passes before they score and thats so hard but with watt in the team they can knock it up and he has tge strengh too take it in , then beat 2 men and score ,

The guy is a fucking dinosaur and needs chased 

4 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

See 5 of the 6 Celtic players only playing the home game funny that! 

I've no interest in Scotland never really have done but looking at they squads it's a farce Wallace is not in or Makay holt even but hey it's Rangers players so we don't even exist to these cunts so fuck them. 

I nooooooo .No worries .Should add another 100 beggars to the crowd :P

So, to summarise the vast moajority of the thread:

"Strachan is a cunt and fuck Scotland... but wha-wha-why won't you pick any of our players?"

crying-waterfalls.gif

Sort it out, guys.

All these fans who "never watch Scotland or any other team" suddenly giving a critical evaluation of every eligible player. The whole of Superscoreboard has been Rangers fans moaning about the squad.

But then, none of us listen to that either... right?

Rrright. :541:

44 minutes ago, tannerall said:

If any Gers player is picked for Scotland I wish him all the best, and hope the experience enhances his career. 

As far as supporting, or wishing success to the national SFA team, or being seen as a part of a support, a large part of which let their feelings be openly known about us on too many occasions, fuck them.

If anyone wants to question my loyalty to my country, then I am more than proud to condemn a sporting organisation who succeeded in destroying all integrity and credibility in the nations football, and victimised the club who have been the greatest forgers and ambassadors of the nation's football heritage for over a hundred years.  

Proud to be a football fan.

Proud to be a Rangers fan.

Not proud in any way of the corrupt SFA and the associated politics in Scottish football.

Of course, being pro the Scottish National Team doesn't mean you are the opposite of this.

36 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

See the wee lock next to his name does that mean that his Twitter is private or what? We all know what will happen as soon as the tarriers see this.

Good on ye for posting it on their favourite open forum then... 

I've just read quotes from Strachan from a reporter which just about sums it all up.

Lee Wallace and Graeme Shinnie were both not included because Strachan knows they can "do a job"...

"Aye that's right, I ken they're good so let's call up shite instead!"

I mean I know these are friendly games but you should perhaps still want the players who can "do a job". It's laughable.

8 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Of course, being pro the Scottish National Team doesn't mean you are the opposite of this.

I defend the right of any Gers fan to support the Scottish football team, just simply can't agree with it. 

Are you just as proud and as passionate to support the Scottish Table Tennis team, Scottish Tiddleywinks team etc just cause they are Scottish ? 

26 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I defend the right of any Gers fan to support the Scottish football team, just simply can't agree with it. 

Are you just as proud and as passionate to support the Scottish Table Tennis team, Scottish Tiddleywinks team etc just cause they are Scottish ? 

Naw, because the STTA and the STA are pure dicks.

I supported Scotland until things have really turned to shit in this stinking country. I can't stand the SNP and the SFA are no better. I'm disappointed for McKay not getting the recognition for his form when McGinn can get in the squad but at the same time it'll keep him away from additional chances to be injured.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yeah. you're talking to the guy that was front row for Scotland winning the bowls at the Commonwealths. Literally.