If you had 180 characters, what would you say?

govanblue

If you had 180 characters, what would you want to say?

That's not a hypothetical question. Read on...

Poor Old RYDC have only gone and done an Elgin!  

Since Brick Space is such a scarce commodity at Ibrox these days, and demand is so high, they decided to go virtually all the way up to the ceiling with the bricks on the Ricksen and Stein Panels.  Even more so, because every brick they sold there meant another £10 to MND Scotland as well.

But that means that they've found themselves with 6 bricks right at the top of the Ricksen Panel, which they're having trouble selling, now that two new wall panels are now available further along.

We didn't want to see MND Scotland miss out on £60, and Rangers Youth miss out on £240, so the Sponsors' Fund has bought those 6 Bricks.  Cost: £300

All we need to do now is figure out what we want to say on them!  Any suggestions?

Answers on the back of a twenty quid note. :P

Nah just kidding.

The 6 bricks are all in a row.  Each brick can have either one or two lines, each line can have a maximum of 15 characters (including spaces and punctuation)

eg:  

| WE'VE |  GOT | THE  | BATTLE | FEVER | ON |

So come on - what shall we do with them?

[1] Glasgow Rangers | [2] Scotland's most | [3] I am a Bluenose | [4] I'm a teddy bear | [5] Mark Warburton | by RangersMedia [6]

[1] No Surrender        | [2] successful club | [3] Loyal and true    | [4] til the day I die   | [5] Is a legend       | Forum 2016 [6]

[6] maybe be changed to say Sponsors fund etc. 

I thought it might've been good to incorporate, it's the blue, blue, sea of Ibrox and it's part of every Rangers players' dream, but I'm not sure.

just an idea

1 minute ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

[1] Glasgow Rangers | [2] Scotland's most | [3] I am a Bluenose | [4] I'm a teddy bear | [5] Mark Warburton | by RangersMedia [6]

[1] No Surrender        | [2] successful club | [3] Loyal and true    | [4] til the day I die   | [5] Is a legend       | Forum 2016 [6]

[6] maybe be changed to say Sponsors fund etc. 

I thought it might've been good to incorporate, it's the blue, blue, sea of Ibrox and it's part of every Rangers players' dream, but I'm not sure.

House bricks mate not breeze blocks

:pipe:

My only regret was coming too late and leaving too early. Mark Hateley

I only ever have a drink when we win a trophy. That's why people think I'm an alcoholic. Ian Ferguson

I played for the team I loved. Davie Cooper

I would do those 2 years over and over again for the rest of my life. Paul Gascoigne

No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. Bill Struth

From now on their must be No Surrender. Stefan Klos