We Hibsed It!

blueretro

We fucked up? Sure! We fucked up big time!

However, what is that? The fourth game we've lost all season? Hibs my arse! We certainly need to take a lesson from this, and there is no reason to be happy. But I've never seen the team play bad enough this season to deserve to be compared to Hibs. No one deserves that!

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

Nothing to do with the cup or the title. I was talking about tonights game. Shut up ya fucking wanker!

We hibsed it? Hibs blow cup finals and league titles. 

We lost a game. Dry yer eyes and stop acting like a fucking mutant 

I was disappointed, gutted when they scored that 3rd but on reflection now I do not see us losing many other games. I still believe automatic promotion will happen for us and today really has been us making it harder for Hibs to reach the playoff spots.

Disappointed but fuck Hibs!

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I'll bottle you ya cunt!

Ok we took our eye off the ball,but hibsed it? Fuck off

I did laugh out loud at that. I didn't think that was possible after tonight. What would it be, Buckfast by any chance?

Just one of those games as far as I am concerned, we made mistakes and they punished us as they should have. Fair play to Falkirk they took advantage of it and we paid the price, life is not over though as we will live to fight again.

We are still top of the table and not looking like giving it up any time soon.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Just one of those games as far as I am concerned, we made mistakes and they punished us as they should have. Fair play to Falkirk they took advantage of it and we paid the price, life is not over though as we will live to fight again.

We are still top of the table and not looking like giving it up any time soon.

Good post mate. My title of Hibsed it is probably a tad over the top and the reaction is expected. As far as I'm concerned the league is in the bag. I'm disappointed because the way we started I thought we were going to put Falkirk in their place tonight. It would have sent a message to those cunts watching in the stand. We are now in a position we should be destroying any team in this league. 

When we go up I want them all to be scared. Tonight could have gone a long way to cementing that. Now they have hope.