Taking off our best players on 60 minutes

Wawrinka

No need for substitutions. Invited Falkirk back in.  Interesting to see how Hippolyte focuses on tavs side. Being found out a bit defensively! I'd expect to see other teams following this approach. Think that'll be the last game we lose this season.

Didn't look like they had the best of attitudes in the second half, and that will disappoint the manager more than anything.

Nothing wrong with taking McKay off when 2-0 up at all. Game should still have been seen out.

The defending and poor attitude and lack of intensity annoyed me.

Watching the Interview, MW said we put on 3 attacking players like for like. Which is true, but we were 2-0 up and didn't need it. maybe Law for Ball and let Halliday go back deep, we threw that away hopefully it wont be so costly.

Works mostly every other week but it didn't come off for us tonight. I hope every1 calms down and realises it's only a defeat and we have an excellent manager who will have us sorted with some better players in mind for next season, I shouldn't come on here after a defeat as I hate seeing the management team and our players getting slaughtered, we will be ready for the tims and it might be a blessing in disguise as MW will make sure out team is sorted to play them and tighten up the defence and with 25000 of us roaring them on it will be no sweat to the players. 

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People were moaning at the way the Falkirk players were going into challenges in the match thread. We take off two players and replace them with Forrester who's been excellent lately and MOH our most expensive signing in the squad. There was nothing wrong with those two decisions and Clark was on to save Miller's legs, we can't afford to lose McKay or Miller for the SF. Subs were fine IMO.

Clark should never be near a Rangers jersey he's utter shite!

45 minutes ago, Fabric said:

Works mostly every other week but it didn't come off for us tonight. I hope every1 calms down and realises it's only a defeat and we have an excellent manager who will have us sorted with some better players in mind for next season, I shouldn't come on here after a defeat as I hate seeing the management team and our players getting slaughtered, we will be ready for the tims and it might be a blessing in disguise as MW will make sure out team is sorted to play them and tighten up the defence and with 25000 of us roaring them on it will be no sweat to the players. 

Mate he's been praised more than every other manager apart from Smith and rightly so but he got it wrong tonight doesn't make him a bad manager but criticism where criticisms due,I'm sure he'll know this more than anyone tho 

50 minutes ago, sergio said:

Watching the Interview, MW said we put on 3 attacking players like for like. Which is true, but we were 2-0 up and didn't need it. maybe Law for Ball and let Halliday go back deep, we threw that away hopefully it wont be so costly.

Aye he made a mistake, he should have seen we were losing the mid field second half and strengthened that, when your 2 up you don't need to go chasing more goals.

8 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Clark isn't a youngster he's clearly pish and had more than enough chances,ridiculous decision bringing him on

I meant 60 minute subs aren't normally slated and if we had brought on a 17 year old and managed to see the match out at 2-0, no-one would have complained.

Defending cost us, not the subs, it shouldn't alter the flow of the game either, they thought the match was won and were given a swift reminder that the match lasts until the final whistle.