Some chat on here the night..

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

You don't think we bottled that game?   We were two nil up and cruising, then just stopped playing, and never got going again.  To me that's pretty much the definition of bottling a game.

so because we had a bad half we bottled it. How the word bottle can be used to describe a team that's 11 clear is beyond. Are you really questioning our bottle ffs c'mon mate. Correct to be annoyed but we certainly don't lack bottle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

so because we had a bad half we bottled it. How the word bottle can be used to describe a team that's 11 clear is beyond. Are you really questioning our bottle ffs c'mon mate. Correct to be annoyed but we certainly don't lack bottle

We completely shat it, bottled it, collapsed in that game.

To try argue otherwise is ridiculous.

NO,  we bottled it because we blew a two goal lead in a game we were cruising, we should have been about 6-0 up.

We have had many bad halfs,  we bottled this game.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

away and shite,  we blew a 2 goal lead in a game where they hadn't had a look in the entire half.

We bottled this game, blew it, shat it, fucked it.  Pick one.  A total shambles of a half.  In the grand scheme it might end up meaning nothing, but people have a right to be pissed off after watching that cluster fuck of  agame.

Bottled it and shat it Gogzy ?, calm down .Complacency and failure to take chances but harsh to question character this season .

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

yet the league table states were 11clear bottle before tonight 4wins away from title exact same afterword's so exactly what have we bottled ? A cunt of a half is a cunt of a half nothing more or less. This talk of bottling it laughable

Taking a 3-2 defeat from a game in which we could, realistically, have been 6 up in 20 minutes is not great, however you want to paint it.

Whether you describe it as blowing it, bottling it, whatever - it's just semantics.

You can't argue against the fact.

Just now, ianferguson said:

Bottled it and shat it Gogzy ?, calm down .Complacency and failure to take chances but harsh to question character this season .

Where have I questioned the character of the players this season?  I am questioning the character of the players in this game, especially the second half.   We fucked about for a fair bit of the first half too, when we should have been burying Falkirk.

I have given enormous amounts of credit to the team, the management, and the players.   They deserve critisism when it all goes to shit too.    If we had a bit more dig about us in this game, we would'nt be having this discussion.  

The manager fucked the subs, and the players fucked it on the park,  they deserve a lot of critisim for tonight.  

Does that 45 minutes of football define our team, or our season so far?

No.

Disappointing, aye, but this wouldn't be RangersMedia without the blind over reactions.

Pump Dundee, we're the bestest. Have a poor half against Falkirk we're the worstest. Ra ra...

2 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

We completely shat it, bottled it, collapsed in that game.

To try argue otherwise is ridiculous.

Once you've calmed doon you'll realise our biggest problem was Complacency not lack of bottle. If Tav for eg had LESS bottle he'd have done his job, which is to defend not charge all night naively.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Where have I questioned the character of the players this season?  I am questioning the character of the players in this game, especially the second half.   We fucked about for a fair bit of the first half too, when we should have been burying Falkirk.

I have given enormous amounts of credit to the team, the management, and the players.   They deserve critisism when it all goes to shit too.    If we had a bit more dig about us in this game, we would'nt be having this discussion.  

The manager fucked the subs, and the players fucked it on the park,  they deserve a lot of critisim for tonight.  

Tonight is "this season "Gogzy ,and you said "bottled it" and "shat it" ,so surely you're questioning their character ?

Just now, ianferguson said:

Tonight is "this season "Gogzy ,and you said "bottled it" and "shat it" ,so surely you're questioning their character ?

Tonight, definitely.

The way we royally fucked it tonight honestly makes me question whether we are as good as I thought we were.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Tonight, definitely.

The way we royally fucked it tonight honestly makes me question whether we are as good as I thought we were.

You'll be alright after a nights sleep and can only hope you're not having to say bottled it and shat it after we play Pacific shelf.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

away and shite,  we blew a 2 goal lead in a game where they hadn't had a look in the entire half.

We bottled this game, blew it, shat it, fucked it.  Pick one.  A total shambles of a half.  In the grand scheme it might end up meaning nothing, but people have a right to be pissed off after watching that cluster fuck of  agame.

Well said. Who the fuck is the op to be criticising anyone for voicing their discontent at that performance? 

2-0 up and fucking it against Falkirk. Terrible. 

19 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Fuxsakes - Gogzy wasn't 2-0 up before it ended up 3-2.

(Carefully avoids use of 'blowing' or 'bottling' words)

Don't go picking on him because the league leaders weren't able to hang on!

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We wasted them before he came on. 

Op is at it, any criticism these days gets rounded on. 

Bottom line is we took the foot of the pedal and got punished for it

Well said. We were fantastic in the first half but took our foot off the pedal in the second half and were severely punished for it.

Chances are we will trump the Championship, but it is very concerning to me that a team can score 3 goals in one half against us without reply. Imagine the filth did that to us in the semi final!:angsum:

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Well said. We were fantastic in the first half but took our foot off the pedal in the second half and were severely punished for it.

Chances are we will trump the Championship, but it is very disconcerning to me that a team can score 3 goals in one half against us without reply. Imagine the filth did that to us in the semi final!:angsum:

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Chances are we will trump the Championship, but it is very concerning to me that a team can score 3 goals in one half against us without reply. Imagine the filth did that to us in the semi final!:angsum:

And that is the crux of the matter. 

?

Tonight's game, amongst being a step towards the title, was part of the preparation for that.

1 minute ago, BluesClues said:

Call it what you want, but we were 2-0 up and left with nothing.

That's a pretty big fuck up

that's exactly what it is we fucked up. Not bottled and hibsed it like so many have being saying. I expect when they calm down such words will be cringed at. 4 wins away before tonight 4 wins away after it not a thing has changed. So the bottled it talk is nonsense

that's exactly what it is we fucked up. Not bottled and hibsed it like so many have being saying. I expect when they calm down such words will be cringed at. 4 wins away before tonight 4 wins away after it not a thing has changed. So the bottled it talk is nonsense

It has changed, in that there's one game less to achieve it in - shouldn't make a difference, but we don't need any more efforts like tonight.

The team lost in a pathetic manner last night, it's as simple as that ...... nobody is overreacting and saying we are a rubbish team, or that last night's performance defines our season.

The vast majority of  posters on all threads tonight have been accurate in their use of adjectives to express their disappointment in the manner we lost this game, and are colourful in their anger ...... rightly so, and anyone saying otherwise are at it.

MW has even said that the second half was probably the worst we have played all season, yet somehow it's not kosher when the the fans also agree with him ....... how the hell does that work out? 

Complacency and slackness are watchwords that MW has been using when the press gang ask him "is it all over as far as the league goes Mark?", and he has made it clear that we have won nothing yet, and that until we are actually winners, then slackness and complacency will not be allowed to affect our run in to the end of the season.

Well ..... what happened last night was what he said was not supposed to happen ........ the players are to blame for this, and have let the manager and the support down, so people are rightly pissed off due to the manner in which we lost after being in the lead by 2 clear goals, and coasting it ..... just because they have used unusual terms to do so, does not take away the disappointing performance that has led to these choice of words ..... it just highlights how horrible last night really was.

"Time to wake the fuck up as we have more important games in the pipeline before we can relax and get ready for the season to come" ...... is what I hope W&W will be telling the squad from now to the end of this campaign.

I am pretty sure that Kenny Miller and Barrie McKay are as sick as we all are right now, and who can blame them.

:7325:

3 hours ago, gogzy said:

We didn't shit it. We were lazy once we were 2-0 up. The players had it in their heads that we had won at half time despite warninings from the management team.