Falkirk's turnstiles

What an absolute joke the turnstiles in the north stand were tonight. Missed the first 20 minutes off the game and the stewards seemed in no rush to let people in. 

The club should put a complaint into Falkirk football club that a number of our fans missed a substantial part of the game! 

34 minutes ago, BEE said:

Sick of seeing cunts that are too thick to work out how to hold a ticket under the scanner / find their seat (its a row and a seat number ffs).

Deary me someone really is in a mood. 

The sole reason is they let 3 people by at a time tae fucking search them all. 

Sick to fucking death of dicks in our support slagging other fans. Get off your fucking high horse

6 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Deary me someone really is in a mood. 

The sole reason is they let 3 people by at a time tae fucking search them all. 

Sick to fucking death of dicks in our support slagging other fans. Get off your fucking high horse

Forgot they did that, often referred to as the 'stop and search' stand.

9 hours ago, BEE said:

Sick of seeing cunts that are too thick to work out how to hold a ticket under the scanner / find their seat (its a row and a seat number ffs).

I am OK at the rows and seat number, but I seem to spazzy up at the scanner bit. I maybe need a wee refresher course lol

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Forgot they did that, often referred to as the 'stop and search' stand.

If people would get queued up on time it would be fine. I was at the last 1 the early KO and it was the same I was queuing and supporters buses were pulling up then ever1 moans at the search system  and I know for a fact there were ppl late that day coz it KO and there were heads bobbing all over the place looking for seat numbers. 

1 hour ago, Fabric said:

If people would get queued up on time it would be fine. I was at the last 1 the early KO and it was the same I was queuing and supporters buses were pulling up then ever1 moans at the search system  and I know for a fact there were ppl late that day coz it KO and there were heads bobbing all over the place looking for seat numbers. 

What time should I be in the queue for then? I was queueing at 25 past 7 and still missed the first 20 minutes!

the cunts are clueless, at the last game there my brother and I walked into the main stand and asked the steward if we were in the right area and he said aye, so we walked up the stairs and ended up in the Falkirk fans hospitality section, took about 15 minutes for the stewards to figure out where the fuck we were meant to be, to be fair there used to having about 400 fans so its a shock for them when Rangers come to town