*** RM Erskine Fund - Season 2016/17 OLD Official Thread - visit the new thread instead

govanblue

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to Keeps01 who in his usual spirit has just made another donation. (tu)

Upon checking my records, I see that I've actually forgotten to list his first donation from last week!

So many thanks to Keeps01 who has already donated £50 for a Rangers TV Annual Subscription. 

Also in his usual spirit, Keeps01 will be donating a big pile of his usual spirit for Erskine again this D-Day. :thumbup:

I imagine it will be something similar to his donation last D-Day...

happy_bear_zpsnafe46aj.jpg

Erskine_Whisky_zpskznkfep4.jpg

So that's Erskine sorted for their traditional D-Day Ration Packs again this year.

Erskine_Park_Ration_Packs_2_zps0xb6lftl.

Many thanks to SportingIntegrityMyArse who has remembered an unpaid debt from long long ago.

We used that donation to buy an extra 10 Rising Stars for yesterday's game.

That brings our total for the season up to a nice round 200 rising Stars, which is £400

We didn't win yesterday, But Rangers Youth Development get another £20, and it also gives SIMA a warm feeling inside knowing that he's propping up such a blatantly corrupt system. :21:

Many thanks to jayzer who has donated 2 tickets for the Petrofac Cup Final  :thumbup:

We know a couple of Veterans from The Coming Home Centre who would definitely appreciate them. (tu)

One of the Veterans is 78, so I'm sure he knows the Road to Hampden well enough - but who knows - he may never get a chance to see us lift the Challenge Cup again. :lol:

9 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to SportingIntegrityMyArse who has remembered an unpaid debt from long long ago.

We used that donation to buy an extra 10 Rising Stars for yesterday's game.

We didn't win obviously, But Rangers Youth Development get another £20, and it also gives SIMA a warm feeling inside knowing that he's propping up such a blatantly corrupt system. :21:

That warm feeling was the tiddle of pee at the exciting prospect of us winning the Rising Stars. Then I remembered it was a fix, and we hadn't won. :moon:

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Many thanks to jayzer who has donated 2 tickets for the Petrofac Cup Final  :thumbup:

We know a couple of Veterans from The Coming Home Centre who would definitely appreciate them. (tu)

One of the Veterans is 78, so I'm sure he knows the Road to Hampden well enough - but who knows - he may never get a chance to see us lift the Challenge Cup again. :lol:

Hopefully we're all the same as to lifting the challenge cup

The Fund's other 10 numbers were 130101 - 130110.  The Winning ticket was 130278.  Closest we've been for a while.

That reminds me - we now have another 10 lines in play in the Rangers Lotto, for another 20 weeks or so - so there's still every chance of another windfall. :21:

Right, that's enough frivolity for one night.  Back to the serious stuff now.

Did I mention, we've got an Argyle Restaurant Lunch for 10 (£90 for the 3-course Pensioner's Meal, plus £40 for drinks) to pay for next week?

erskine_park_ibrox4_zps2414839d.jpg 

Erskine_Mains_Rest_Waltered_zpsc59d509c.

E7_zps404b69ef.jpg