• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems now that she's had a taste of the limelight she doesn't want to give it up,so she's coming up with any old shite to keep up her celeb status,fucking grim when my mates boy was found,his fam

If  you had turned the TV down, you might have heard the buzzer.....

Must a been on the bucket list. "Mum me being from.clydebank it would mean the world to me if we had a memorial garden in bishopbriggs"

Posted Images

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Had a swatch at the boys facebook last night. Normal enough family life with a good looking wife and 2 wee ones.

You wonder what the fuck caused him to go tonto (if he did do it). The fact he shut the shop not long after she was last seen and disappeared for a few hours is telling.

Why dump the body though? Doesn’t seem much planning went into this to me.

Maybe he burnt her roll and sausage and she's threatened call the food inspectors. 

The Godfather likes this
4 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

From the available information there is a high probability this guy has done it but it seems the rule of innocent until proven guilty has deserted this thread.

I also think the immature ned troll with the blooded knife needs a kick right in the baws.

I would jail the ned for 6mths for wasting police time.

cstamomusa likes this
16 hours ago, weejoseph said:

It doesn't stop you thinking it though, sadly. I work in amongst some of the most horrible bastards imaginable on a daily basis, trying to get your head round what some of these cunts have done is like a job in itself sometimes. 

Are you security at Lennoxtown?

Bad Robot likes this
18 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Has to be proved first. Till then he is an innocent till proven guilty tadger.

This should be remembered while the Facebook pages and groups are foaming at the mouth and lynch mobs wanting to head to court. Scotland is great for this shit.

IMO from what I know I think he did do it but let's wait and have justice take course first.

Bad Robot likes this
17 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I agree with weejoe. I would be very surprised if there was nothing sexual in it. 

If this is the killer then the little we know points to the fact he may have planned this.

Thinking logically, I believe she went to that shop for her roll before getting the bus for her job regularly.  Chances are they knew each other. He knew what time she would be in the shop so he could plan things. Then there is the shutter going down, the lights in his shed and the body dump.

This points to a degree of calculation. That makes it chilling.

The premise above seems to be built on a belief about this girl's routine that's come from nowhere rather than "the little we know". I think we'd do well to stick to the initial position that he's innocent until proven guilty rather than saying that, but then jumping straight into the theories about how or why this happened and whether it was planned or not.

Bydo likes this

What's the last bit? Was he seemingly going with the wee lassie? That was my initial thought when I first read about it. Fuckin awful that he thought he had to kill her just because he was gona be caught. Makes me sick. His shops fb page makes for some interesting reading. Sick bastard if it's true 

10 minutes ago, thegummy said:

If people know about an adult going with a teenager they should report it before things like this happen

I have a book on my shelf about a 90s indie band which quotes the guitarist's frustration with the age of some of the groupie girls the singer was shagging.

A direct quote is about him finishing with someone underage and shouting, "Now bring me a 12 year old child!".

But that was just the good old 1990s.

7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I have a book on my shelf about a 90s indie band which quotes the guitarist's frustration with the age of some of the groupie girls the singer was shagging.

A direct quote is about him finishing with someone underage and shouting, "Now bring me a 12 year old child!".

But that was just the good old 1990s.

Not naming any names?

1 hour ago, Blackandra said:

What's the last bit? Was he seemingly going with the wee lassie? That was my initial thought when I first read about it. Fuckin awful that he thought he had to kill her just because he was gona be caught. Makes me sick. His shops fb page makes for some interesting reading. Sick bastard if it's true 

Lots of people are saying that they were seeing each other and she threatened to tell his wife, not saying it's true 

Blackandra likes this

A young life has been tragically taken away. That is all that matters. One can only guess at the pain and anguishher poor family are going through. This was an abhorrent crime and the perp deserves the pain 100 fold. I hope the spineless rat bastard dies slowly and very painfully sooner than later.

Blackandra likes this