• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems now that she's had a taste of the limelight she doesn't want to give it up,so she's coming up with any old shite to keep up her celeb status,fucking grim when my mates boy was found,his fam

If  you had turned the TV down, you might have heard the buzzer.....

Must a been on the bucket list. "Mum me being from.clydebank it would mean the world to me if we had a memorial garden in bishopbriggs"

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

You can't foresee someone getting murdered out of the blue.

Of course not but, for example if someone gets murdered over a drug debt, better parenting might not have led to them developing the addiction that led to their death, or at the very least would have reduced the chances. I'm confident I've used an example that doesn't apply to this situation and that's deliberate.

Just now, Spectre said:

Of course not but, for example if someone gets murdered over a drug debt, better parenting might not have led to them developing the addiction that led to their death, or at the very least would have reduced the chances. I'm confident I've used an example that doesn't apply to this situation and that's deliberate.

So what yer saying here is, if she had square sausages in then her daughter would be alive? 

49 minutes ago, watty. said:

She is fucking grim

maybe if you were looking after her instead of lying in the back of the local paki shop carry out van wi yer crusty mushroom scented drawers round yer ankles for tick most of the week,she might still be alive.

Is that the word on the street round Clydebank Watty? And what's a paki shop carry out van? Bevvy or chicken korma? We don't have these in Airdrie.

So officially the wee girl was stabbed 61 times, But now the mother is saying she was also stabbed an extra 200 times.

I really wish this woman would stop all this, People were shocked by what happened to her daughter and don't think they need reminded everyday about what happened in gory detail.

She forgets that it's his right to appeal his sentence and there isn't much hope it will be reduced, If he's basing his hopes on the guy who murdered the Irish girl because he got a lesser sentence for her murder, Then he forgets the Irish girl wasn't a 15yr old child. Child killers tend to be punished more severely for obvious reasons.

3 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

So officially the wee girl was stabbed 61 times, But now the mother is saying she was also stabbed an extra 200 times.

Why is she even saying something that calls into question the evidence given by the police at the trial? What a fucking chump of a woman.

We Hate Celtic likes this