Thursdays Ballot

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish to fuck folk would stop telling people to "tick the box next season"

We will end up with 40000 on CCCS and then we will all be in a fuckin ballot. 

If you didn't tick the box then you must have had a good reason.

I encourage you all to leave it blank next season again.

Never got an email but chanced my luck anyway online and it let me buy one...wasn't sure about it so called the TO this afternoon and they confirmed that I was succesful in ballot just hadn't got email, I'd recommend just trying to buy a ticket to find out incase like me the emails been lost somewhere

11 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

I was lucky to get a ticket for the game ? but my son who has been going to every home game with me for the last 20 odd years didn't , so here's my delema  should I give it to him and miss out or be a fucker and go myself.  

Give it to me, Dad. 

39 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

I was lucky to get a ticket for the game ? but my son who has been going to every home game with me for the last 20 odd years didn't , so here's my delema  should I give it to him and miss out or be a fucker and go myself.  

Got to go to your son?   

39 minutes ago, ricksen92 said:

Misses got one i missed out even though ive been to more games. Might have to give her food piosoning on the friday.

If you put both seasons under one name you either get two away tickets or none. No chance of one and not the other 

Just now, PaulReid said:

And if she's not? 

Last time we played them they sat us together but not this time  don't understand 

It's a joke yous aren't together, does it not say on the email where the tickets are for ? Think the £18 ones are the west stand. 

1 hour ago, Coplandbear11 said:

Second ballot? What was this and when mate?

Got an email yesterday. My season is ticked for all away games and got mine first  

Daughters is only semis and finals. So get email about other ballot and got hers 

Last Celtic game they sat us together after asking no problem. This time they won't.