Thursdays Ballot

5 minutes ago, terry739 said:

Got the email yesterday...2 tickets for me and brother-in -law.

He can't go so taking young niece....hope they send me 2 together, she's never been to an old Firm or Hampden!

have taken her to Ibrox several times so fingers crossed!!!

Never Forgive Never Forget

I wouldn't count on it mate lol!!!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Thought the tickets where only available to collect from the 8th of April?

No you can go in anytime like a lot of us did yesterday and pay for them and get your ticket there and then.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

No you can go in anytime like a lot of us did yesterday and pay for them and get your ticket there and then.

Usual from the ticket office, say one thing do another! Do you think this works for Cccs customers as well?

Just now, Deanofwright said:

Usual from the ticket office, say one thing do another! Do you think this works for Cccs customers as well?

not sure about the cccs customers.got the email yesterday nipped in paid ticket and off again.few folk obviously had the same idea.was a que at TO but nothing major.

4 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

If you have a look on Rangers website the folk on cccs will have the money taken today and they can collect their tickets from Friday 8th April

13 hours ago, Bonus said:

Anyone with a childs ticket can just purchase an adults ticket with the kids rangers number not really a big deal of course the kid will be missing out but can't exactly go on there on anyway

And the kids wont be able to see a fucking thing anyway since everyone stands at OF games. Ive been at a couple games where folk have brought kids obviously not realizing or remembering that everyone stands esp at away OF games, I love the fact that the OF is the one game where if someone asks you to sit you can tell them to fuck off and no one cares :lol: fuck cunts who want to sit at the football anyway

42 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

No go in or get someone to go in and as long as you have your ST they check on computer to make sure you have been allocated one.Pay it and that's it you have your ticket.If not I think you can pay it online most likely with a charge and either arrange to get it posted which im sure is another £7 or arrange to have it collected.best going in if you can and pick it up.

Ok. So I paid online yesterday and clicked the "pickup " option. I can now go and get that ticket even before the 6th April? Is that what you did?  

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Ok. So I paid online yesterday and clicked the "pickup " option. I can now go and get that ticket even before the 6th April? Is that what you did?  

I don't know if you are on cccs or not I am not on cccs.When I got the email yesterday saying I had been successful in the ballott I went up to the TO paid for my ticket and got it there and then.remember to take your ST book so they can confirm you were successful in the ballot. As far as I can make out those on cccs will have there money taken today or at some point in the next few days and they can uplift their tickets from next Friday.Or they can have their tickets posted out by recorded delivery at a cost of £7 per ticket.In saying that my mate has got 2 tickets on cccs and has asked them to post them out by normal post.If they go missing though he is fucked but that what he says he is doing.

3 hours ago, sammy cox said:

Just got a letter today just to clarify could I go in on Tuesday night and buy and collect or do you need to purchase it online

2 hours ago, tayside said:

Just got a letter today just to clarify could I go in on Tuesday night and buy and collect or do you need to purchase it online

Don't know anything about letters but if it's telling you that you have been successful in ST ballot then there should be no problem going in and getting your ticket.Would take letter and ST with you though.

21 hours ago, PaulReid said:

Yeah. Said others are allocated already. Even tho last Celtic game the same thing happened but they put us together  

i mailed led them saying she's only 10 and it's her season ticket but not interested  

dont think I can leave her. Even tho I'm sure she would be fine. If we are in different sections how will I tell her she's not going. 

Ill swap you 2 south stand tickets mate, if you your daughters ticket can be upgraded. Just an option for you. 

There's a overhead feeling of negativity about this game for me, purely because its at Hampden. I fucking hate that stadium with a passion. No matter hoe hard you cheer the team the atmosphere is pish. Its a soulless shithole with a tattie field of a pitch. Fucking hate it.

Only thing that can save it a tad is a sunny day. The Scottish Cup/Lovenkrands game was a good atmosphere.