Thursdays Ballot

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

There's a overhead feeling of negativity about this game for me, purely because its at Hampden. I fucking hate that stadium with a passion. No matter hoe hard you cheer the team the atmosphere is pish. Its a soulless shithole with a tattie field of a pitch. Fucking hate it.

Only thing that can save it a tad is a sunny day. The CIS Cup/Lovenkrands game was a good atmosphere.

We've got a cracking record at Hampden though. Probably the best in the country.

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

There's a overhead feeling of negativity about this game for me, purely because its at Hampden. I fucking hate that stadium with a passion. No matter hoe hard you cheer the team the atmosphere is pish. Its a soulless shithole with a tattie field of a pitch. Fucking hate it.

Only thing that can save it a tad is a sunny day. The Scottish Cup/Lovenkrands game was a good atmosphere.

I was thinking this the other day . If I wake up that day and it is sunny I will be convinced we are beating them :lol: completely irrational but on glorious sunny days we always beat them at Hampden , in my lifetime anyway :uk:

7 minutes ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Worryingly enough I haven't been charged yet, no pending transaction, but have had my confirmation for collection.

Payment will be taken from Friday 1 April and tickets will be available for collection from Friday 8 April.

That's from the official site, I'm hoping it comes out Monday. Panicking a little bit.

38 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

I would like to congratulate those who were successful in the ballot ? But I ask if you would be kind enough to spare a thought for whoevers who weren't so successful, others who may miss out completely, such as these flags ?????

image.png

:lol:

Can anyone clarify... tickets that were gained through the ballot and paid for, can they be picked up now?

Seems a few folk have.  I know those on cccs it's from 8th April, but specifically from the ballot, what's the script?  Too many folk weighing in on this thread that are on cccs which is confusing my daft box :blink: 

cheers :)

1 hour ago, minus22 said:

Can anyone clarify... tickets that were gained through the ballot and paid for, can they be picked up now?

Seems a few folk have.  I know those on cccs it's from 8th April, but specifically from the ballot, what's the script?  Too many folk weighing in on this thread that are on cccs which is confusing my daft box :blink: 

According to the Ticket Office, tickets that have been purchased online via the ballot process will only be available for pick up from the 8th of April.
If you have been allocated a ticket via the ballot and pay for it at the Ticket Office you will be issued with a ticket there and then. 

2 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

According to the Ticket Office, tickets that have been purchased online via the ballot process will only be available for pick up from the 8th of April.
If you have been allocated a ticket via the ballot and pay for it at the Ticket Office you will be issued with a ticket there and then. 

Cheers mate :541:

Paid for it online the other day not realising that or I would have just popped down to the ticket office.

Ah well, same outcome.  Thanks again 

8 hours ago, minus22 said:

I am not on cccs and collected my ticket yesterday if that helps!

Anyone know when they'll post out the tickets for the Tims game?

Money is out of the bank.

getting paranoid, I know, but haven't been to an OF game in yonks!! Niece is off her nut waiting!

Never Forgive Never Forget

6 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Is there a cut off point for picking up your ticket? I was expecting mine to be posted out, I had £29 taken out my account so its looking like collection for me! I'll struggle to be in Glasgow before next weekend.

I was the same mate. Thought mine was being posted. Phoned up and said it was for collection so goin to tkt office on fri to collect

Cunts in my work seem to think there'll be a chance of unsold tickets becoming available tomorrow to the season ticket holders who never got one. Can't see it myself though unfortunately! :power_of_anguish:

2 hours ago, terry739 said:

Anyone know when they'll post out the tickets for the Tims game?

Money is out of the bank.

getting paranoid, I know, but haven't been to an OF game in yonks!! Niece is off her nut waiting!

Never Forgive Never Forget

Hi mate got my ticket  in this morning  so shouldn't be too much  longer.