Thursdays Ballot

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Because the ticket office is full of idiots. Numerous times this season my 5 yr old daughters got allocated away games that I haven't as if she's going to go alone

So its pretty much like it or lump it? That's so bloody stupid.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Same here, but nothing in basket. No email either. Then when I go to try and buy a ticket I get

You need to have purchased tickets for the matches listed below...

Successful in Celtic Ballot 17/04/16

Too bloody confusing. Have I got one or not?

Before the "Successful in Celtic Ballot 17/04/16" it says Pre-Req description. This doesn't mean you have been successful. Sorry

2 minutes ago, UpStepsTheHammer said:

Every season ticket holder got the same message online when logging in, giving the option to buy a ticket. But when the emails get sent out the people who weren't successful aren't able to purchase them anymore. If you've not got an email by now you don't have a ticket.

Im fucked then, I ticked the semi and final at the start of the season not missed a cup or home game this season been to 8 away games and cant get a ticket sad state of affairs. 

1 minute ago, bluenosebrad said:

Im fucked then, I ticked the semi and final at the start of the season not missed a cup or home game this season been to 8 away games and cant get a ticket sad state of affairs. 

If you ticked semi-final and finals then you have one.

3 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

If you ticked the box then you were allocated a ticket last week, you weren't included in the ballot. This was only for people who had full ST's but weren't in the CCSC

26 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

How do you login to the Rangers site? I can't login and have no idea where a login thing is.

go to ticket section mate, wait in the queue and it will ask you to log in to purchase. 

12 minutes ago, allcinaye said:

You can buy two tickets per allocation

Really? I did not see this info any where and I just bought 1 for myself. Are you saying if I log back in I could buy another for my mate?

2 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

Nope no email, there is one in the box but wont let you checkout to pay for it and its for the West stand.

Be wary that it might have been sent to another email address you can't remember using. You will have one if you ticked the box for semi and final games. 

Give them a phone or go through, I imagine phoning them today would not be the best option

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Be wary that it might have been sent to another email address you can't remember using. You will have one if you ticked the box for semi and final games. 

Give them a phone or go through, I imagine phoning them today would not be the best option

I think that is my best option is to phone them.

13 minutes ago, bluenosebrad said:

Did you get a ticket for the Petrofac final through the CCCS?