Thursdays Ballot

Total shambles.  How on earth can the mistake be made to tell supporters that have no ticket that they have one.  It's the one and only thing not to say to them.

I never got one and so be it, good luck to those that did but ffs that is insult to injury

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where on the website is it apparently telling people they've been successful?

The only mention I've seen of it is on the waiting page and it says

"Pre-req Description:Successful in Celtic Ballot 17/04/16"

Surely people aren't interpreting that as you have been successful?:power_of_anguish:   

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

go to ticket section mate, wait in the queue and it will ask you to log in to purchase. 

Really? I did not see this info any where and I just bought 1 for myself. Are you saying if I log back in I could buy another for my mate?

When I logged in this morning there was a drop down box which was titled 'number of tickets' so I selected two.

Now it may well be that  I was given both the tickets because it was done using family and friends and the other person had been allocated a ticket in the ballot

26 minutes ago, better than all the rest said:

My online account says I have been successful in the ballot but I can't buy them. 

Everybodys account says that but only those who were actually successful can buy them.
Bit of a strange system but that's obviously the way it works.

My dad and I have both had an e-mail saying we have been successful in the ballot. I've booked both our tickets under our different Rangers numbers in the same transaction using the friends and family list thing on the ticketing website. I've had email confirmation and all looks to be in order. Can anyone confirm if it was ok for me to do this? Cheers 

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

My dad and I have both had an e-mail saying we have been successful in the ballot. I've booked both our tickets under our different Rangers numbers in the same transaction using the friends and family list thing on the ticketing website. I've had email confirmation and all looks to be in order. Can anyone confirm if it was ok for me to do this? Cheers 

Aye mate. Absolutely fine. Well done ?

2 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Yes you have tickets you lucky sod. ? 

23 minutes ago, GOAT said:

All this drama and hassle and all anyone had to do at the start of the season was tick a fucking box that would have guaranteed them cup finals had we made all three of them.

Spot on this mate fed up reading hard luck story's on here just tick the fucking box so easy!