Amateur Cup Semi-Final 31/03

jcb

15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Colville will win it 

Standard was poor tonight so tend to agree with you. Colville beat Oban 2-1 about six weeks ago but they were not that impressive tbh. Since then their best player (imo)has suffered a broken ankle. Saints are a far better team than last nights showing.

15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

15 minutes ago, jcb said:

Standard was poor tonight so tend to agree with you. Colville beat Oban 2-1 about six weeks ago but they were not that impressive tbh. Since then their best player (imo)has suffered a broken ankle. Saints are a far better team than last nights showing.

Tbh mate I've not seen Colville play for about a year. They lost their first game In 68 against rossvale  juniors the other night. That's some going lol.  They're in semis of the west, the Scottish and won their league basically

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

The Harvey (from down here) normally do well, they won it either last year or the year before. Not sure how they're getting on now though 

That'll be the Sunday scottish cup mate. 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbh mate I've not seen Colville play for about a year. They lost their first game In 68 against rossvale  juniors the other night. That's some going lol.  They're in semis of the west, the Scottish and won their league basically

Very good team of that there is no doubt, but up here they scored from 2 set pieces and didn't offer much from open play apart from the No 7 (Jamie Miller) who i believe has since broken his ankle

I think they will be too good for Possil next week and will comfortably beat Leven in the final.

31 minutes ago, jcb said:

Very good team of that there is no doubt, but up here they scored from 2 set pieces and didn't offer much from open play apart from the No 7 (Jamie Miller) who i believe has since broken his ankle

I think they will be too good for Possil next week and will comfortably beat Leven in the final.

Possil are a handy team as well tbh mate. They just don't have enough to beat Colville imo. The Colville team have been there done it 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Possil are a handy team as well tbh mate. They just don't have enough to beat Colville imo. The Colville team have been there done it 

Don't know too much re-Possil tbh apart from hearing Jordan McMillan has been turning out for them lately.

They beat Harestanes in the quarter finals and although struggling this season they are a decent team. 

17 minutes ago, jcb said:

Don't know too much re-Possil tbh apart from hearing Jordan McMillan has been turning out for them lately.

They beat Harestanes in the quarter finals and although struggling this season they are a decent team. 

Apparently it's only friendlies mate 

Novi signed for then before he went to Carlisle :lol: