Jump to content

*****The Official Rangers v Dumbarton thread*****


OceanRain

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling a bit emotional about tonight's game, kinda just  crept up on me when my daughter started playing the tunes,  The Paisley road west song came on and I felt my eyes filling up then I started thinking about the Bears who started this journey with us who unfortunately wont be here to see us regain our place back in the top division. People like Sandy Jardine who marched with us to Hampden in a show of strength  and countless other Bears who have sadly past. To every Bear who attends tonight and the ones who sadly wont be with us I raise a glass :cheers:

This is our time, our moment,  now lets get fucking intae them Rangers  and reclaim our rightful place... Next season the fight back really begins. Lets enjoy the moment . 

No Surrender

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Feeling a bit emotional about tonight's game, kinda just  crept up on me when my daughter started playing the tunes,  The Paisley road west song came on and I felt my eyes filling up then I started thinking about the Bears who started this journey with us who unfortunately wont be here to see us regain our place back in the top division. People like Sandy Jardine who marched with us to Hampden in a show of strength  and countless other Bears who have sadly past. To every Bear who attends tonight and the ones who sadly wont be with us I raise a glass :cheers:

This is our time, our moment,  now lets get fucking intae them Rangers  and reclaim our rightful place... Next season the fight back really begins. Lets enjoy the moment . 

No Surrender

well said, we should remember those who aren't with us anymore. it's a shame they didn't get to see us return to where we belong but they will be in our thoughts tonight! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

          Foderingham

 Tavernier, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace.

      Halliday

  Zelalem,  Holt.

Forrester, Miller, McKay.

 

We need a proper midfield for this game. Any time I've seen Dumbarton they look well organised, and are capable of hitting us on the break.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just popped onto the BC Sport rolling headlines and came across this - 

After a four-year absence, Rangers will secure a return to the Scottish top flight if they beat Dumbarton at Ibrox later.

They were demoted to the Scottish Third Division in 2012 after going into administration, owing £134m. Later that year they were liquidated and a new company formed.

If Rangers win, it will be their third promotion in four seasons.

It's getting boring now and you can't rain on the parade tonight!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Just popped onto the BC Sport rolling headlines and came across this - 

After a four-year absence, Rangers will secure a return to the Scottish top flight if they beat Dumbarton at Ibrox later.

They were demoted to the Scottish Third Division in 2012 after going into administration, owing £134m. Later that year they were liquidated and a new company formed.

If Rangers win, it will be their third promotion in four seasons.

It's getting boring now and you can't rain on the parade tonight!

What's boring about "securing a return" to the top flight. A new club can't return to a position they were not in before. A new company was formed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Corky True Legend said:

What's boring about "securing a return" to the top flight. A new club can't return to a position they were not in before. A new company was formed.

Their statement while contradicting itself still gets in the 'they were liquidated...' jibe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cushynumber said:

It was rhetorical mate. The BBC are just lying cunts.

Know it was rhetorical, but telling them once is never enough, does not suit the agenda to be truthful, wish they would just stick to the Football.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Their statement while contradicting itself still gets in the 'they were liquidated...' jibe.

Won't be able to use that much longer though after we win the tax case and merge the companies. ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Just popped onto the BC Sport rolling headlines and came across this - 

After a four-year absence, Rangers will secure a return to the Scottish top flight if they beat Dumbarton at Ibrox later.

They were demoted to the Scottish Third Division in 2012 after going into administration, owing £134m. Later that year they were liquidated and a new company formed.

If Rangers win, it will be their third promotion in four seasons.

It's getting boring now and you can't rain on the parade tonight!

Just goes to show that bridges CANNOT be rebuilt with these rhat invested bastards.

Yet they are the ones who are always saying they want to....   lying f****** 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

can someone please tell me when we ever owed £134M?

 

Perhaps Gollum was using his Suville calculator.   Happy enough watching some BBC shows safe in the knowledge bastards never get a penny from me.

BBC and HMRC would be well served going after their political masters named in the Panama Papers.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 22 October 2020 16:55 Until 18:55
      0  
      Standard Liege v Rangers
      Stade de Sclessin
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...